Acm Keranique / refund not issued for returned

United States Review updated:

July 31 2014 i ordered keranique [protected] per tv advertisement & i was charged $7.95 shipping cost. product did not work as advertised & i cancelled the order august 13, 2014 & charged $7.47 shipping cost of their "return label".
I was told that they need to sent me the "return label" & i will need to ship it which is the only way to do the return. 5 days later, i did not get the label so i called again & said they will mail it to me again (i requested it to be emailed, but they do not do it that way). i received the return label & mailed product back on august 22, 2014. but they charged my visa $159.30 claiming that the item was not returned.
I disputed with my visa, but since the shipping label they sent does not allow for delivery receipt or any other changes to their shipping & i had "no proof" that it was sent back to them. they are crooks!

Xo
Feb 3, 2015

Comments

• Bs
      30th of May, 2015

THEY ARE SENDING OUT PRODUCTS AND CHARGING, WHEN YOU DIDN'T ASK TO BE SENT MORE, PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD THOSE HAIR PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DON'T WORK. ITS TOTALLY BULL.