Aclepsa.com / They ripped me off!

Aclepsa.com pharmacy ripped me off for about $140... They strung me along for 2 months, (long enough for me not to be able to recoup from my credit card co) as soon as the 60 days lapsed, the cut off all communication and deleted my login name and password from the site... until that time they were super polite, and assuring me of delivery or a refund. Neither of which happened.

A  25th of Jan, 2008 by
Don't buy from Acelpsa.com. You don't really know what you're going to get. I ordered Generic Ortho-Tricyclen which states that it's used to prevent pregnancy. It also has a picture of OTC on the page. Well, I received Lynoral which is nothing like generic OTC. It's only one of the hormones in BCP's. Don't buy birth control pills from them at all.
N  6th of Feb, 2008 by
Me too, I called and emailed to see where my meds were and finally they cut me off as well. I'm in for 100. There is no answer on their toll free number either.
N  4th of Dec, 2008 by
I had the same problem as you; I order Generic Diovan 160mg -- 288 Pills for $234.00, they charged my credit card and I received nothing. They says their management was changed. Oups
N  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
they ripped me of twice they charged me once i never recived th pills i order a nd ti called to c wher ethe pills was and then i get my back statement and that charged me again and to make matters worst i still have not recieved the pills i orders the first time sccccccccccccccccccam scam scam