Aclepsa / Scam!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

Please be aware if you do business with Aclepsa. They scammed me for almost $400. They gave me a ship date that was almost one month out. When I called to get status after the order didn't show they agreed to send another shipment. That order should have been here weeks ago. One day short of 2 months after placing the order my account information was gone and their phones didn't work. I've read many other complaints. Stay clear.

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Feb, 2008

This company is a scam and should be shut down. Do not do business with them!

14th of Feb, 2008

I ordered some medication last month, according the web-site i was suppose to receive it since on the 5 of Feb, every time I called they would tell me the system is down and the company has change, they even give me an e-mail address, I sent about four e-mails but they never e-mail back. This company is a scam. Please be aware.

• Ho
      19th of Feb, 2008

Aclepsa and Quantumgenerics companies are scam. I never received my order. All e-mails sent to address forref2008@gmail.com were useless. Those scammers stole $118 from me. Be aware!

• Be
      21st of Feb, 2008

Yes aclepsa.com(a.k.a. qualitygenerics.com) is scamming people. Just stole $120 from me last month and never sent the order. They say theyre under new management, have no record of my order, and to contact the above email. They don't respond to the email, send the order, or refund the money. Only course is to stay away from them and dispute the charge with your credit card companies.

• Al
      1st of Mar, 2008

They said it would be here in one month,it never came. I found out one thing you can not trust all india. They might not pay for there evil deeds here on earth,but when GOD comes back again they will pay.

• De
      4th of Mar, 2008

I too placed an order, and was robbed of 50.00 or I should say the credit card company. Luckily I have fraud protection and did not have to pay.

I to was give the above email address. My online account no longer exist and I got the same story about new management. This is a total fraud so BEWARE!

I now check sites by searching the sites name and putting scam after and I found allot of sites to be overseas scam artist!

• Am
      7th of Apr, 2008

I ordered some pills from Aclepsa and the pills never came. I called and a guy from India answered the phone saying that the order will be shipped out. I never received any pills. DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM ACLEPSA!!!

• Us
      13th of May, 2008

http://search.ustimenko.info/ - please, my pharmacy catalog, best choice, best free search online pharmay.

• Ei
      13th of Apr, 2009

I, too, did business with this company. I did receive my first order,
    but then when I placed a second order a year later, the same thing
    happened to me!! I am out close to $180.00. After waiting for
    almost 3 months for the order, I called them and was told
    that it was out of stock and would be shipped soon. 6 more months
    passed and still didn't receive my order. Then I found out that the
    company changed management and they didn't have any record
    of my order and wouldn't refund my money. I've tried contacting
    at least 6 people who said that they would look into it and even had
    an on-line chat with someone who gave me an e-mail to check on
    the status. Well, that led nowhere. Same story. Could not locate
    the order #, but still had my money. TOTAL SCAM !!!

Eileen DiGiovanni

14th of Oct, 2010

After ordering a prescription drug from this company I had my credit card number hit with multiple fraudulent transactions. The transactions used my address and phone number supplied to this company. I have not used this card anywhere else online and the only local place I have used it was my grocery store, which does not have my address or phone number.
    BEWARE! ACLEPSA stole my credit card number!

• Ve
      30th of Oct, 2011

Aclepsa's reship/refund policy is never followed.
    Beware!

• Ju
      23rd of Jul, 2014

I don't really understand all of these complaints. I don't order often, but maybe 5 times from them. All have been perfectly filled. I have to sign for the delivery at the post office--- that's been the only inconvenience. Otherwise, terrific.