ACIPURE/supportsigncentralcoastnutra.net / OVERCHARGED

United States Review updated:
4.55

As of today my account has been charged a total of 3 times since the day I cancelled my order---

I agreed to the trial offer and then completely cancelled my order---I have NEVER received ANY further product from THIS company and have now paid $130.00 for the FREE TRIAL only.

I have NEVER received any more product from this company other than the free trial.

I have waited on hold for hours trying to talk to someone about this and at this point feel that this company is in business to take advantage of others rather than sell a product of any value, customer concern or well being for the customers interested in this product.
ACIPURE or their support e-mail in which they go by is I have waited on hold for hours trying to talk to someone about this and at this point feel that your company is in business to take advantage of others rather than sell a product of any value ACIPURE is a HOAX ---the e-mail address I was told to contact for support is
support@centralcoastnutra.net
http://www.acaiburn.com/index1212H.php I believe they have also recently changed their website and do so frequently so people ordering beleive they are dealing with a new company.

Sincerely,
BS
Be

Comments

Je
  18th of Dec, 2008
I've just made an order and i did try email the support@acaiburn.com but so far no reply since last 2 days.. Now i'm worried coz i discovered there are more scams from the website with all these acai berry diet pills that offers free trial (so to speak).
And then there are additional charges claiming special bonuses for free trial members only i.e. free tips on better health & fitness care which we will be billed accordingly every month if our account is not cancelled.
How can we make the bank put a stop to the charges..?? How do we confirm that our account is cancelled even though we return all the products to them?
Ma
  13th of Jan, 2009
I unfortunantly have ordered two different products from this co. Acaipure and Colonpure. I was charged for numerous things I did not approve and also for a membership in fit-fac, I had no idea even existed. I have been charged twice already for each product. I managed to cancel my "trial membership" with Colon Pure, but as of yet, there haven't been any further charges. After reading complaints at this site, I am now afraid this will not be the end of this. I have been trying to get in touch with Acai and as you all know it is quite a long waiting time to talk to anyone. We are talking 40min, 45 min or more. This is crazy, no one has that much time to sit on the phone. And they don't ever answer anything on their website, never. Short of changing my checking account so they don't have my info anymore, what can I do?????