Acipure / Unauthorized charges to my credit card

I have the Marketing person's number to call and complain to, Mike McKenzie, [protected]. I saw the ad for Acipure on myreceipes.com. So I complained to them and got a call from this Mike who said everything was on the up and up. Call him and tell him what a Fraud this is.

Just like everyone else I was supposed to get Acipure for $4.95 to try it out and they charged my credit card49.95 for sending Hoodia water and gum that I did not order. I knew better...

Comments

• Bo
      19th of Sep, 2008
    Central Coastal Nutraceuticals, Inc
    Lompoc
    California

I ordered sample and agreed to pay shipping for trial. I received several unordered items and a charge was placed against my Credit Card. When I contactedthe company to complain, I was told they had no return or crediting process!

27th of Sep, 2008

yeah you have to be careful because i was going to order the free trial and before i said "ok" i saw there was to other products on the side of the page with boxes checked that said " yes, add --- to my order" whatever it was like water and gum...I didn't go through with it...hey i am curious, does the product work?

4th of Oct, 2008
    890 berry hill lane
    Port Townsend
    Washington
    Phone: 360-732-0636

I ordered the free trial and paid for my product. Now i have a unauthorized charge on my bank card with no product or explaination. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company without success, they do not respond to calls or e-mail.

• Vi
      6th of Oct, 2008

What about the product itself? Did you see any results? I just purchased it also and received it in the mail today.

6th of Oct, 2008

I also ordered the free trail, & I took the check mark out of the yes column to order the extra products that came with it. I was charged on my credit card a different price than quoted, but as far as workin git has suppressed my appetite, and I am losing weight I've only been on it not even a week.

• Bo
      8th of Oct, 2008
    acaipure

i ordered a i4 day supply of your acaipure for $4.95. i have been charged $44.85 for something i didn't order. it has been deducted from my account and i want it stopped if at all possible. please e-mail me an answer or call me at 276-807-4939. you attention to this matter would be appreciated...thank you.

• Di
      10th of Oct, 2008

I have had the same problem - ordered the trial product for $4.95 and was charged $44.85 for products I do not want. Is there any way to stop it? I have e mailed support@centralcoastnuta.net - no response. Also called - "due to high call volume no one is available to take my call". Any other suggestions???

• Ro
      11th of Oct, 2008

I ordered only the sample and then i got charged for another bottle the next month without my permission.
    I will contact them monday, i got a toll free number to call.

• Ci
      20th of Oct, 2008

Don't like product do not charge my card.

23rd of Oct, 2008

SAME Problem. I DID NOT ORDER the extra producets at a charge of $44.85. ONLY the trial offer at 4.95!!! I Called but again the message about high volume of calls. After reading this page I know why there is a high volume of calls. NO ONE expected the extra products and the $44.85 charge.

Send me the RMA number IMMEDIATELY!
    And do not charge any more products to my card.
    Janice Nolting

• Ju
      25th of Oct, 2008

I had same thing happen to me. Extra products and a charge of $ 39.95. I have seen no results .

• Ju
      25th of Oct, 2008
    ACIPURE
    4085 Quainton Rd
    Muskegon
    Michigan
    Phone: 2317982583

Please remove $39, 95 from my checking account for a trial size offer that was only supposed to cost $ 4.

Please return amount and do not send anymore. I see no results.

• La
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I ORDER TRAIL OFFER FOR 4.95 AND WAS CHARGED 39.95 THEY SENT ANOTHER ORDER 44.90WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND CREATED AN OVER DRAFT ON MY ACCOUNT NOW I OUE THE BANK 72.00 IN OVER DRAFT CHARGES .THIS COMPANY SUCKS

• Be
      6th of Nov, 2008
    Acipure - GOODS NOT ORDERED
    ACIPURE
    Phone: 1-800-692-8352

I WAS CHARGED $44.85 FOR PRODUCTS I DID NOT ORDER.I CALLED AS SOON AS I NOTICED THE CHARGE ON MY BILL. I CALLED AND HE SAID IF I WOULD REFUSE THE PACKAGE WHEN IT COMES. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY BACK. SO I HAD TO PAY $4.80 TO SEND IT BACK WHEN I DIDNT ORDER IT. THEY STILL HAVE NOT CREDITED ME.

I TRIED TO CALL AND THE GIRL TALKS SO FAST I CAN NOT GET THE NAME OF THE COMPANY. TODAY I CALLED AND SAID I WOULD WAIT. IT IS ALWAYS A 47 MINUTE WAIT. WHEN YOU GET TO 45 THEY CUT YOU OFF.

THIS IS NOT A GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUISNESS WITH.

• Di
      7th of Nov, 2008
    Acipure
    Indiana
    New Castle
    Indiana
    Phone: 765-545-0552

I was decieved in an order context, price was more than expected and now they are taking from my checking account without authorization...please help to S T O P...

• St
      9th of Nov, 2008

Items NOT ordered & they will not respond or stop charging my account!!

• Mi
      12th of Nov, 2008

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME . I DID CANCEL MY ORDER TWO WEEKS AGO. AND CHECKED MY BANK THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD WITHDREW 39.95 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. WATCH OUT !!!

13th of Nov, 2008

I have only received my trial order and have been charged twice - $44.85 and $39.95 on my card and no product. Please credit my account immediately for both charges. I had no idea this was a scam!!

• Be
      14th of Nov, 2008
    Acipure
    Columbia
    Maryland
    Phone: 410-740-0142
    complaintsboard.com

I ordered the free trail but on my credit card account I am charged $44.95. I have nothing. Did not recieve anything. phone number on credit card does not work.

Will check with the credit card to see if they can help credit my account.

Beth

• Li
      14th of Nov, 2008

I ordered the free trail but on my credit card account In checking credit card I understand I was charged $44.95. I assume I will not receive anything. Web site given is "invalid"

Will check with the credit card to see if they can help credit my account.