Acid Reflux Remedy Report / ordered book did not receive it

1 Vernal, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 435-789-5826

I ordered on line Acid Reflux Remedy Report for $33.97. I can not get them to answer a call or a email. I think it is a fraud. What do I have to do to turn them in?????

Comments

• Th
      18th of Apr, 2009

I have the same issue as well. I have been trying to contact them to ask for refund. I have not heard from them. I am still trying!

They did sent me the report, However, I found this Reflux Remedy Report to be nothing more than what I've already read in other books as well as what on the net. Most of the information are old and vague. Very general. It's definitely not worth the price of $ 39.90. Well Being Journal is only cost $ 6.99 and the contents are much more substance.

This report contains a lot of information for the average patient, and it sounds logical. Unfortunately, only about half of it is based on science. It lacks anything truly informative. Waste Money, Waste Time To Read !

22nd of Sep, 2009

I received my book weeks ago and tried most of the remedies re: Soft foods for 3 days, no spicy foods, limited coffee intake, drank water after each meal, tried papaya extract, chewed gum, honey and delicious apples, got information that Apple Cider vinegar was very distasteful.
    I finally had to go on prescription medication.