Acid Merch / No info and no delivery of the order as well

The company Acid Merch is total scam, so don’t waste time with them. I ordered T-shirt for my son from this horrible company, but the seller didn’t provide any confirmation info. I sent multiple emails, but no response. I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Cr
Aug 16, 2014

Comments

• Bi
      Jun 15, 2013
    Acid Merch - I am unbelievably frustrated.
    Acid Merch

I had ordered a shirt from Acid Merch for my boyfriend three weeks ago. I have never got an email telling me they'd be shipping it out to me like most normally do. I emailed them twice and have never got a response from them. I am unbelievably frustrated.

• Em
      Apr 27, 2014

I am in Australia and ordered a fleece hoodie a few weeks ago, I received my confirmation email saying that they recievved my order but that's all so far. Not happy.

• Ni
      Jul 11, 2014

i am waiting over 30 days emailed them no replay back no shirt they took my money and never shipped my shirt

• Sm
      Oct 23, 2014

Placed an order on 8/24, received confirmation re: shipment but never received merchandise. Have made several attempts to contact via email (not shocking, no way to call someone) and have received no response. Very grateful I did not purchase more than one item. Working with credit card company to reverse the charges.

• Jl
      Dec 17, 2014

Do not buy from this site the same as everybody else took my money and no merchandise - ###

• Ki
      Nov 21, 2015

Wish Id read this before ordering. they sent me the wrong order then refused to acknowledge my repeated emails. Do Not give these bottom feeders your credit card detalls.

• St
      Dec 06, 2015

the same thing, I tried two times and no answer what so ever. Why wouldn't they have a phone. that's why because its a fraud