aciapure / Unauthorized charges

1 2375 East Camelback RoadPhoenix, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375 East Camelback Rd.
5th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Good luck getting to speak to a person. And when you do, getting your account cancelled. I have responded like an idiot to a free trail at $4.95 and return never received the samples. However, a month later received a complete order with a monthly withdrawel from my account of $44.90. I have returned the products unopened with big letters canceling the product, try numerous times to call with not luck. They are still charge my account eventhough I never authorized it. Who can we contact to get our refunds and for them to stop charging our account.

Comments

• Be
      5th of Nov, 2008

I ordered your product and you sent me other items that i did not want.. i have been trying to reach you by phone but cannot get through, that's not customer service.i will be returning your products and i want my full refund. you also just took another 35.00 from me and i also want that back. this is not right please cancel my order i would appreciate it thank you.

• S1
      12th of Nov, 2008
    aciapure - cancel
    Aciapure
    Hudson
    Illinois
    Phone: 309-275-3135

I ordered a trial version and paid shipping and handling. Then on 10-21 you being unauthorized took $39.95 and on 11-5 you being unauthorized took $44.90 out of my checking account. I did not order these products nor did I receive them. Everytime I call the number no one answers. I want my $39.95 and $44.90 back into my checking.

• Te
      13th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a trial version and agreed to pay shipping and handling $4.95. When I received the product you included unauthorized charges on my AMEX for two items that I didnt order amounting to $39.90. I have recently disputed the charges and intend on mailing everything back to you once you provide me with an RA number. i expect a reply from you and the 39.90 removed from my AMEX

• La
      20th of Dec, 2008
    aciapure - Charged my account for items not purchased.
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals

Responded to an email that Oprah indorsed as a great product. What could be better than this. So I ordered the trial offer. Since then in Sept. my account was charged $39.95, in Oct. my account was charged $44.90 and I received a shipment which I did not order. Wrote them a cancellation letter. Again in Nov., received another shipment for $44.90, returned it, and wrote them another letter of cancellation and demanded my account be credited. I did receive a credit of $39.95 but then in Dec. I was charged another $44.90.

• Kr
      29th of Dec, 2008
    aciapure - want my money back

I too ordered this aciapure after having my baby I was desperate to lose the weight I signed up for this trial offer which was said to work wonders and since then they have taken $133.84 from my account. These people take advantage of deperate people like me and in this economy I cannot afford to lose $133. Formual is expensive. I want my money back, nothing is free I learned that lesson for sure

5th of Jan, 2009
    aciapure - Refund promises not available
    Central Coast Nutraceutals
    centralcoastnutra.net

Immediately upon receiving their package I saw that I was charged for things I did not order.
    The $4.95 "shipping" was added to with the cost of two unordered items totalling $44.85.
    I have tried repeatedly to initiate the return label, etc. but the company ignors my request.
    They have again charged my bank account (debit card) for another month of $39.95. I do not
    know what this charge is for. Their phone number is hopeless (45 minute wait). I am not
    surprised as what are we getting for all these charges. I think their practices are illegal and
    should be reported to the necessary authorities and their deceptive ads stopped. Thanks for
    listeneing. I would like to hear what, if anything, can be done about this.
    Anne Allbeury-Hock, Trappe, MD>

• Mt
      23rd of Feb, 2009

These are lies. Not only were the terms of service not visible on the first page; not only did the page vanish upon getting my card number; not only was there NO confirmation any order had taken place, but you have made it impossible to reach you. On calling, message says wait will be 50 minutes, before which you cut people off. I did manage to finally put a voice mail message in, but you never honored that. To email you, one needs the order number, which one does not have until the slow order gets there, too late to fix in the first step; and one only has it IF one does not, as I did, send the product back unopened.

You have robbed me. I am disabled on extremely limited income, but I was trying to get my mother an acai and colon cleanse product for her health. Now I am robbed, and she will not get that. I happened to be able to read the order number on a package that had been opened enroute, so I did email my cancelation, even received an RMA. I did also then return the products. Still no refund to my bank.

You have robbed me.

11th of Apr, 2009
    aciapure - Fraud
    Acaipure
    Maryland

I ordered the free trial and now monthly Acaipure is charging my account for $39.00. I have not recieved any further product and the number listed next to charge is never answered. I have called 30 times

• Da
      16th of Apr, 2009
    aciapure - Fraudulent Charges
    Central Coast Neutraceuticals
    Strongsville
    Ohio

I signed up for a free trial of AcaiPure. Since I've taken the product I've had nothing but help problems so I cancelled my membership. Tonight, I noticed that $39 .95 was charged to my account. And overdrew me. When I called them, they told me that they would only refund $33 of it, saying that there's a restocking fee. First of all, why in the hell didn't they tell me that on the phone?! Secondly, they restock pills that were opened? Anybody could put anything in there. Had I known they do that, I NEVER would have bought the product.

Has anyone else had this problem?

• Ac
      26th of May, 2009

Definetly a rip-off scam to charge your credit card for unwanted product and I too was charged a small trial fee then $39.95 and then $44.90 15 days later for unordered products, I have returned the order unopened as stated in hopes of a refund and I'am awaiting a response. Buyer beware for sure, I will have to cancel my card if any more charges occur to my account, stay clear is my advice. crowecall

• Mr
    White River
    Ontario
    Canada

To whom it may concern:
    I am a very unhappy Complainent. I ordred the AciaPure Product with the understanding that it would cost $3.96. But when the product came in, 1st I had an $11.95 custom charge then when my visa came in I had $143.30 WORTH OF CHARGES. Not Happy. I have had to cancel my visa also had to pay for currency charges.

Very unhappy with this product and the Company. I feel other should be warned and that something shoud be done.I also know that there have been others that have been caught like myself by this company for I have spoke to them.

I do hope that something is done and that just maybe I will hear back from someone.