aciai berry / Did not receive product and billed for stuff i did not order

432 squire stColorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-625-0084
I ordered the aciai berry product off line for the free trial period. I never received the product. But they then charged my card for 89.31 for something that i did not authorize. When I finally got through to customer service, the ### i spoke to informed me that the company has a no refund policy and then hung up on me. I will be contacted the BBB and cancelling my card today. Do not order from these people. They are very misleading! It's a scam.

Comments

Ho
  19th of Feb, 2009
I also ordered the Aciai Berry Detox and was billed before I ever received the product. I was charged $87.13 on my credit card and called the company to tell them that I still hadn't even received the product and was already charged for it. There is supposed to be a 14 day free trial and that if the product is mailed back by the 14th day then you should not be charged. The rep I spoke to at the company apologized and said he would send a message to their refund department to issue back my money. I asked him if I receive the product in the mail what I should do with it and he assured me I could keep it and not be charged since my account was cancelled. Well, I still have not recieved my money back and it is 3 weeks later. I have called them 3 times now and keep getting the run around from there reps who barely speak english. I informed them by email today that I will be contacting my state attorney generals office as I am sure I am not the only one they have ripped off. WARNING: DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!
St
  20th of Mar, 2009
Call you credit card company and put the amount in dispute. You will never have to pay it. The cc company is on your side.

aciai berry Logo aciai berry