aciai berry / Did not receive product and billed for stuff i did not order

1 432 squire stColorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-625-0084

I ordered the aciai berry product off line for the free trial period. I never received the product. But they then charged my card for 89.31 for something that i did not authorize. When I finally got through to customer service, the ### i spoke to informed me that the company has a no refund policy and then hung up on me. I will be contacted the BBB and cancelling my card today. Do not order from these people. They are very misleading! It's a scam.

Comments

• Ho
      19th of Feb, 2009

I also ordered the Aciai Berry Detox and was billed before I ever received the product. I was charged $87.13 on my credit card and called the company to tell them that I still hadn't even received the product and was already charged for it. There is supposed to be a 14 day free trial and that if the product is mailed back by the 14th day then you should not be charged. The rep I spoke to at the company apologized and said he would send a message to their refund department to issue back my money. I asked him if I receive the product in the mail what I should do with it and he assured me I could keep it and not be charged since my account was cancelled. Well, I still have not recieved my money back and it is 3 weeks later. I have called them 3 times now and keep getting the run around from there reps who barely speak english. I informed them by email today that I will be contacting my state attorney generals office as I am sure I am not the only one they have ripped off. WARNING: DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!

• St
      20th of Mar, 2009

Call you credit card company and put the amount in dispute. You will never have to pay it. The cc company is on your side.