Aciaburn / paid for product but no product was sent

1 England, Herefordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I saw the email promising weight loss I put my card details in and thought every thing was sorted. I then received my credit card statement which stated that the company had taken the p&p (product was apparently free). I then checked my emails only to discover that my purchase was not complete and I had to submit all my details again. (which I was not going to do) Tried emailing the site but the emails kept being returned to me. I keep getting emails asking to complete my transaction before my product is sent - help

More Aciaburn Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gi
      21st of Jan, 2009

Had a bad experience with same. Received the product and called within the 14 day trial period to cancel only to be informed that the 14 day trail period had passed and the I would be charged 59.95. Don't let them take your $.

• Ej
      16th of Mar, 2009
    Aciaburn - continued charges
    Acia Burn
    California

I have been charged repeatedly for this product and a monthly membership which I did not sign up for! I submitted several complaints with my bank to stop these charges. All I asked for which I paid for at the time was their "free" trial offer. There is no telephone number to call them and the emails I send to their supposed email address keep getting returned to me. Help!!

• Ca
      19th of Mar, 2009

Received product almost a week later. I did not find it helped me in anyway at all. Called to cancel and I was told that the 14-day had past. They charged my credit card on the 2nd of March with the shipping & handling. On the 17th, they charge me 79.95 for the product. That was exactly 15 days after I paid for the product. I said that I hadn't even received the product, too bad, I should have called. 14-day trial period is false advertising. Mailed, tried and call them within 14-days of purchasing should have been stated. Change your advertising. I wonder how many others were caught in this trap???? - Catwoman in Albuquerque.

9th of Apr, 2009
    Aciaburn - charged for product but never recieved.
    Aciaburn.com
    Victoria
    Australia

I saw an advertisement on Facebook for Aciaburn capsules.So i went to the website Aciaburn.com and purshased a free trial bottle.I then found out it wasnt free at all and had been charged $49.95 to my c/c but still have never received the product.there is no where on their website to cancel order and the number they have given is disconnected.How do i get a refund and make sure they dont keep charging my credit card?

• Ac
      10th of Apr, 2009

money keeps being debited, please stop

• Ac
      10th of Apr, 2009

please stop debiting my account i no longer require the product

• De
      13th of May, 2009
    Aciaburn - charges

Iwish to complain about been charged for inside health tips .I have tried on numerous occassions to cancel the subscription.After a web chat i was told to ring 0-808-120-2346 . However the number i was given after attempting 3 times and told office hours were 7am up until 7pm weekdays. Every time i ring the message tells us these opening hours, but after always say`s sorry we are currently closed.Can you help to stop these charges

• Ar
      19th of Oct, 2009

i have ordered mine on an american website, on their free chat website i was told 30days money back guaranteed from the date i received the product. i placed mine on the 26June, with int'l postage paid i US$ 10.00, received after 4 weeks with all seals broken, and on sender was in New Zealand address ( i lived in New Zealand). so went in online to chat with one of their customer service, was told i have 4 weeks to return my unused products, since i work mon-sat, got no time to send it straight away, but they have received all unused bottles on the 26aug. it's now 20oct and still havent heard from them if iam getting my refund. i have contacted their online customer service but dont want to know me and have to refer me to their 1800 number, and they dont want to know me as well as they reckon i should hae return the product by 26Jul. how stupid !!! as everytime i rang them i have to explained again and again that i didnt recived the product until 27jul. i hae tried to ring them 8 times still no luck. can anyone help me with this?
    pls email me peterarmie@ihug.co.nz

• Le
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Aciaburn - have never recieved product, & they keep charging my bank account
    aciaburn

I applied to have the free sample sent to me for cost of delivery only, & never recieved anything, only to be continually charged $87 month for a product I don't want, can't cancel, & have never recieved!!! I have not been able to find a way to cancel the orders, or contact the company, & have had to cancel my credit card in order to prevent being charged $87 per month. This was an add that came up on the side of my facebook page promoting the product, but once they have your details, you cannot contact them!