Acia Slim / Fit Factory Membership

0 755 S HWY 105 STE AColorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 806-407-1022

I ordered Acia Slim and the Powertea on the 10th of this month. Received a email from Fit Factory starting off with "Congratulations and we're glad to have you join us at FitFactory!" and ended with:

Please remember that after the 21-day FREE trial period, should you decide to keep the FitFactory membership, a fee of $29.95 will be billed to you every month. If you do not wish to continue, you may cancel your FitFactory membership anytime during your Free Trial period or thereafter. For any concerns or queries, you may contact our Customer Service number at [protected]."

Today I called to cancel, what an ordeal the line kept breaking up and heard my echo in the background - after several attempts to get the cancellation confirmation I asked that this information be sent electronically. The agent at this time obliged, stayed on the line until I received the following email from Raven Media Customer Support, stating the following:

Our records show that you have requested your membership to the Fit FactoryTM member's site be cancelled.

Your request has been processed and will take effect Jan 16, 2009.

Your confirmation number for the cancellation is:
Please make note of this confirmation number for your records.

This is the best way to have a record. Still waiting to get the products though, and not sure if future porducts will be sent.

In addition received a complimentary 2 year subscription to ChangingShapeOnline.com. which I ignored. PriceLimbo.com was also another email ignored.

I will in the future purchase supplements in a store not over the internet.

NOTE: I intentionally deleted the conf #. Another point is verify you order
leaves much to be desired since it does not work!

Ch

Comments

Ci
  21st of Jan, 2009
Acia Slim - cindy tubbs
Michigan

i order a sample of the acia and never recieved it and then this morning i checked my debit card and found an unauthorized purchased for 79.95 to my card. i called the offiece to acia with no results as of now. i had to cancel my card and hope to get my money back

Gh
  25th of Jan, 2009

I Seriously need some help. I ordered Acai Aslim and got my first bottle for 4.95 just like everyone else. I didnt use my personal credit card to order it. I used my parents so now they are getting monthly maybe even weekly charges on there card. Ive been searching and searching and cannot find anything to help me. I need to cancel my membership as fast as possible. Everyone is saying that you just need to cancel your credit card and that is not an option for me. I really dont know what to do and need help desperatley. If anyone has absolutley ANY information on how to cancel my membership with Acaiaslim or FitFactory it would be greatly appreciated.