Acia Pure Free Trial / Fraud/ rip off

1 12399 Belcher Road South, Suite 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ordered their FREE trial, "Just pay $4.95 Shipping" ! Two weeks later I received package with FREE Sample. Upon opening packake I noticed they sent me (2) other products I didn't order. Enclosed was also a statment which they billed my CREDIT CARD $44.85 Also stated that you needed a Return Merchandise Authorization Number & Product I didn't order was subject to a 15% restocking fee! After unsuccesfully trying to contact them I resorted to filing a dispute with my credit card company, this will take 4-6 weeks for them to investigate but for now the charge is off my bill!

St

Comments

• St
      13th of Oct, 2008

• Ca
      5th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me. Did not receive product, was billed, charged to my CC, for $89.31 for the month of September and again in October.
    Now I am having a "BIG" problem getting my money from them when I do not have the product, am out $190.00 plus.
    What a scam.
    I have written to the Attorney General of Pennsylvania and everyone should contact the Attorney General in each state.

Thank you for posting this "truth".
    Carol.

5th of Nov, 2008

I to have been trying vigilantly to remove my name from this company. I received my $4.95 trial but never used it becuase of an illness. I received my credit card bill and there was a $39.95 charge but no product accompanying. I have written and called the BBB, I have sent numerous emails to the manufacterer, I have even emailed Oprah. All fell on deaf ears. I called my credit card company and I need to have a new card issued, what a pain because my gym membership is billed to my card. Any other suggestions? Will I continue to be billed monthly? We really need to do something about this.