Acia Pure Free Trial / Fraud/ rip off

1 12399 Belcher Road South, Suite 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ordered their FREE trial, "Just pay $4.95 Shipping" ! Two weeks later I received package with FREE Sample. Upon opening packake I noticed they sent me (2) other products I didn't order. Enclosed was also a statment which they billed my CREDIT CARD $44.85 Also stated that you needed a Return Merchandise Authorization Number & Product I didn't order was subject to a 15% restocking fee! After unsuccesfully trying to contact them I resorted to filing a dispute with my credit card company, this will take 4-6 weeks for them to investigate but for now the charge is off my bill!

St

Comments

St
  13th of Oct, 2008

Ca
  5th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me. Did not receive product, was billed, charged to my CC, for $89.31 for the month of September and again in October.
Now I am having a "BIG" problem getting my money from them when I do not have the product, am out $190.00 plus.
What a scam.
I have written to the Attorney General of Pennsylvania and everyone should contact the Attorney General in each state.

Thank you for posting this "truth".
Carol.

Sa
  5th of Nov, 2008

I to have been trying vigilantly to remove my name from this company. I received my $4.95 trial but never used it becuase of an illness. I received my credit card bill and there was a $39.95 charge but no product accompanying. I have written and called the BBB, I have sent numerous emails to the manufacterer, I have even emailed Oprah. All fell on deaf ears. I called my credit card company and I need to have a new card issued, what a pain because my gym membership is billed to my card. Any other suggestions? Will I continue to be billed monthly? We really need to do something about this.