Acia Maxx / unauthorized charge

Acia Maxx
Ordered one bottle of Acia Berry aka Acia Max thru a trial offer of free bottle if you pay shipping. Couple months later two bottle arrived in mail with a charge of $85.00 to my credit card. Unsolicited and undesired. When ordering I specifically checked the box the order was for the trial offer only.
I have disputed the charge and filed a complaint with the FTC.
This is a total scam and I know I have learned my lesson about ordering any type of suplement crap online.

A  8th of Feb, 2009 by
That's what happen to me . I signed up for the free trial, I recveived one bottle of Acia Maxx the mail .Than one week later I received a total of four more bottles and on my credit card statement I was charged $87.95 . Please read in fine print before placing a order because these companies are totally scaming us all
N  8th of Feb, 2009 by

Whatever credit card you use, call the Company and Cut up the Card. Get a new Card. These Scam Artist work as a group. It is not a Company. They will continue to charge up your card in the future without your consent. These Scam Artist work together and move around from State to State using a bogus return address.

Get a hold of the General Attorney's office where ever you got the fake pills from. Also Consumer Affairs. The FBI is aware of these frauds.