acia berry/purity 12 / Sca,

I found the link to the free trial from watching Oprah, the free trial offer is the first thing you see when you get on the page and it ask for your name, address then you click continue, then you enter your card info for the shipping, so I paid the $4.99 for shipping in the beginning of February, then on February 23rd I see a strange charge of $74 dollors on my account, I call the number that is lilsted on my bank statement online and it was the purity 12 customer service. I stated I was checking on a charge on my account, and she asked me for my phone number to verify my account, I gave her my phone number, she said she could not find it, so I must not have an account, I told I was charged money for something, she then asked me for my address and said she found my account and I was enrolled in a monthy charge of $74 dollars a MONTH!!! I told her I didn’t sign up for any membership and (proving it since she couldn’t even find my phone number) and she said I agreed to the terms and conditions when I orderd the FREE trial and that the free shipping only covered the 14 days and the bottle of pills cost $74.00.(meaning it is not a free bottle) I said I didtnt see any were that states any of that when you are offered the free trial, she said it was at the bottom of the page in the web site information, it wasn’t even in a section that would prompt me to read it once I hit the continue button for my free trial.

After 45 min of arguing she agreed to cancel my order and refund my $74.00 and gave me a cancellation number ( I can only hope it actually worked.

I also had the same issue with the so called free trial of Acai Berry, that was even worse because when I got someone to cancel it (CSR spoke little English) he gave me 4 yes 4 cancellation numbers, apparently when you order the free trial it atoumaticly signs you up for 3 other things, I couldn’t tell you what because I could barely understand him but he guaranteed me NO MORE charges…..
for those lookign for a numeber these worked for
PURITY [protected]
Acai Berry natures best [protected]

Ke

Comments

• Ci
      28th of Apr, 2009

Same thing happen to me... Purity 12 after argueing with them for a while you do get refunded and so far I been on it for a week and it hasn't worked for me... As for Acai Berry the have the worst customer server that ever lived... I told them I hadden gotten my trail bottle and yet they already charged me for the whole bottle... When I told customer server that they said that what I agreed to "thats not what I agreed to, I only wanted the trail bottle" so I asked for a supervisor and guess what they say supervisors don't talk on phone so I asked again and got the same answer but he also said if I ask again he will hang and so I asked to talk to a manager then the guy hung up on my... Well I had to cancel my bank card so these to companies won't charge my account anymore... Well again so far these products don't work...

cin

28th of Apr, 2009

I also signed up for the free trial and afterwards there is a place where you can UNSUBSCRIBE from the "program." It says you can cancel at any time after ordering, and I did so, but was still charged. Be VERY careful if you decide to try this program!

28th of Apr, 2009

Hello, we are not Acai Berry. However I am the supervisor of Customer Service for the other product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 877-300-6125. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com. Thank you and have a great day

• Ds
      29th of Apr, 2009

I used the product and noticed no difference. The acai berry made me feel sick, so I was able to return that without any hassle or problems, but the Purity 12 product does not provide any information other than the address on the envelope. There is no phone number, no receipt, no return information. This is not a courteous way to do business. I believe that it's tricky, manipulative, and sets people up for failure. The two-week trial is very limiting and confusing because most companies give you at least 30 days, which leads me back to the tricky and manipulative part of this company's business practices. I will not be signing up for anything else even similar to this!

29th of Apr, 2009

We would love to help you resolve any issue you may be having. We do offer, and honor, our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Please call us at 877-300-6125 so we can help. Thanks.

• Sc
      29th of Apr, 2009

I agree about Acai Berry. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. I wasn't told about the fine print when I ordered my "free trial sample" but noticed my pending charge for $87.13. I spoke with two people to no avail and was told managers do not speak with customers. After about 30 minutes online I found the terms and conditions at the bottom of the web site which because of the color coding and small font is almost impossible to notice. I agree with the other poster that when ordering, it said nothing about reading terms and conditions or that we'd be charged after a certain date nor does it even have a price for future shipments. The kicker is I ordered on April 14 and was fortunate enough to notice the pending charge on April 29 however in Acai Berry wacky logic that doesn't equal 15 days - it actually equals 16 days as they count physical days starting with the day you order regardless of time of day. Lastly upon receipt of the trial bottle, there is no documentation stating this it is the beginning of a long relationship unless you cancel prior to the free trail period ending which we all knew nothing about. Also in Acai Berry's far out wackadoodle land (April 29-April 14=15 to the majority of the world) 15 days is not 15 days - it's 16 days. I will say that after learning this, I immediately called Purity 12 and was given a cancelation confirmation number with no hassle - we'll see if I eventually get charged but if so I'll dispute it with my credit card company as I plan to do with Acai Berry.

• Pu
      30th of Apr, 2009

I also order this product about 2 mths ago. When I noticed the bill on my debit card(checking) I called the bank they told me what it was for. I immediatly cancelled my debit card with the bank but the amount had to be taken out anyway. I called the company and this young girl told me it was in the terms and conditions that I agree to pay this, I told her I didn't see any terms and conditions and I wanted my money back, she said sorry you have the product I then told her I would be calling the BBB(Better Business Bureu) and then she said it would be credited back to my account. I asked to speak to manager and of course it went to a answering machine( I WAS PISSED). But! in 3 days the money was back in my checking account, even though I cancelled my debit card they managed to somehow get it back in my checking account...I will NEVER EVER order anything from this company again, it's a FRAUD.

• Ci
      4th of May, 2009

Well everyone Acai Berry did it to me again... How they were able to get in my account I don't know.. because I canceled that card and got issued another one but yet they manage to charge my new card over $80 again... so now I have to get with my bank and fix it again and cancel the card one more time... People don't order these products we have been talking about they don't work and they keep taking your money.. it not worth the hassel... Also, as before Acai Berry customer service does not let you talk to a supervisor... they just hang up on you.. I cancel these products, I got my Purity 12 and i'm still waiting on Acai Berry to send the trail and what every else there charging me for so I can send the s--t back so they can shove it up their ????'s... Acia Berry is a big SCAM/FRAUD and whatever else you want to call them... a RIP-OFF... there should be some way we should be able to SUE them for all this hassel...

cin

• Ll
      7th of May, 2009

another dissatisfied customer:
    I ordered purity 12 on 4-20, I called the following week to cancel the 12 trial period and was given a confirmation number. On 5-5 a 74 $ charge appeared. I called back this AM and was told that was a cancellation for some skin care product- I told her I never ordered or received any skin care product and why would customer service for purity 12 be involved with some kind of skin care product? Anyhow, I was told that within 3-12 days I should see a refund on my card. I certainly hope so, after reading all these complaints and my brother being a lawyer in Atlanta GA specializing in business- this company needs to fix their glitches and become a more honest and reputable company, or prepare to shell out cash to several customers! Because, the truth is, no matter what is stated under terms and conditions by a company there is still legal bindings that ALL businesses are required to follow and uphold. As long as there are people who don't know these things, there are companies who take advantage of that.
    On a more positive note:
    I haven't really noticed any significant difference from purity12 with detoxing my system. However, since I have been taking it along with Acia, power tea, l-lysine, and, l-carnitine my over all health has boosted greatly. I had suffered from constant head aches, and stress sores, fatigue, irritability, and mental focus issues. For two weeks I have not suffered from these ailments and over all feel better, happier, and energized.
    So, I do believe that purity 12 and other products work on improving health and wellness.

• Na
      26th of May, 2009

OMG, people! If I would only read this forum before ordering Purity 12!
    I actually thought if was on Oprah I can trust the quality and service, naive me!!!
    First of all- it doesn't work, as many other said before; second- I cancelled my account online and received confirmation email, yet today I saw charge on my debit card, and had to call customer service. Fortunatelly, I didn't have to argue with customer service, she gave me confirmation # and said that money will be returned on my account. But third in my story- that phone # on a bottle I received is a fax # and I had to search the web to find correct one. What a great company! Usually I'm very careful with all these orders online and hidden fees after "free" trial, but this time I got caught up on a famous name.
    If you are really into colon cleansing order from www.BlessedHerbs.com and have a pure result. I and my husband have tried their colon cleansing and it worked great!

• Rc
      1st of Jul, 2009

Well here is another complaint---I was in NC due to a family member on life support. Went to buy something at the gift shop and was declined I got online to check my account and had been charged a 74.95 fee from purity 12 I immediately called purity12. in may i had gotten online to get the trials of purity12 and acuiberry. I received the acuiberry withing 3 days took it to my doctor and was advised not to use. So I called and cancelled both the acuiberry order which so far I caught it in time the guy I spoke with cancelled and no problem. I inturn called purity12 on 5/19 which was just about 3 days since I ordered it and cancelled got a ref# and was told my account would not be charged. well I figured ok they took the shipping charge out I felt I lost 5 bucks I can handle that I never received the purity12 I thought I was good as I stated above I went to use my card and there it was a charge from purity12 I called and was told that I never cancelled and that the name of the customer svc rep I spoke (there was such person there by the name of Josh and that their cancellation numbers were on 5 digits. I kept the copy of the transaction of shipping charges and I wrote the name and ref# on it. He stated he would cancel order but I would still have to pay the 74.95 get this he stated I received the product on 6/15/09 which I could not of received because I have been out of the stated since the first of the month. He didn't care what I had to say and stated I still received it. Ok, lets say if I received it on 6/15 and I called on 6/29 well that is the 14 days and still I am charged for it. and I was under the impression that this was a 30 day trial and even if it was a 14 day trial I was still in the trail period of nothing. I am disputing the charge but we all know how that goes.

• Mc
      16th of Jul, 2009

Go to the bottom of their home page and click on "Terms", which would open the following page with all the fineprints:

• Pa
      17th of Jul, 2009

Hi my name is Pamela CSM, and i wanted to inform you that we do offer and honor 100% satisfaction guarantee. All we ask i that you contact our customer service department at 1-877-300-6125 Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:30pm MST. You can also email us info@verifyyourorder.com. Unfortunately we are not able to assist you with any issues you are having with the ACAI BERRY product because we are not ACAI BERRY nor do we affiliate with ACAI BERRY. We do however recommend that you look at your credit card statement and see if the other company provided you with a phone number so that you can contact them. Thanks

22nd of Jul, 2009

Mary had a little lamb,
    Little lamb, little lamb,
    Mary had a little lamb,
    Its fleece was white as snow

Everywhere that Mary went,
    Mary went, Mary went,
    Everywhere that Mary went
    The lamb was sure to go

It followed her to school one day
    School one day, school one day
    It followed her to school one day
    Which was against the rules.

It made the children laugh and play,
    Laugh and play, laugh and play,
    It made the children laugh and play
    To see a lamb at school

And so the teacher turned it out,
    Turned it out, turned it out,
    And so the teacher turned it out,
    But still it lingered near

And waited patiently about,
    Patiently about, patiently about,
    And waited patiently about
    Till Mary did appear

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?"
    Love Mary so? Love Mary so?
    "Why does the lamb love Mary so?"
    The eager children cry

"Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know."
    Loves the lamb, you know, loves the lamb, you know
    "Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know."
    The teacher did reply

6th of Aug, 2009

I have to say I love offers online by companies like target and walmart that you get on your email. Fill out this survey and receive a $50 coupon. I used my coupon to get diapers it was worth the effort and I got my coupon right online and could print it off. As soon as I started getting into these coupons I started realizing that there is a whole network of people that do this for a living and make good money doing it. now we don't have to search to look for good offers most of them just come to me. I have used these for vacations as well. We just got back from Disneyland because I did a survey that a certain amount of people participated in and the winners got a free trip for three days and two nights...which was fine with us cuz that's about all I could take of that place. I would suggest to anybody looking for this type of at home job to find a good network and start filling out stuff you will be surprised at how much free stuff you get.

• Te
      23rd of Oct, 2009

For a free sample, excellent customer service and no strings attached.

Call with any quesions after you visit our website.

Your life is about to change - great things are ahead!

Regards,
    Kevin
    773-704-0788

• Ep
      25th of Oct, 2009

Purity 12 is a great product!

They also make other very excellent products.

Try them for FREE for 30 days!!

Thats FREE! No kidding, no strings attached.

www.prodigious.purity12army.com

• Ro
      28th of Oct, 2009

I must of been a lucky one, I canceled without a problem. I was on the monthly subcription and canceled because the product does not work. You can find products that do work at MED NEWS where they actually test the products and rate them, Purity12 was ranked way at the bottom...

• Me
      20th of Nov, 2009

obviously nadanada was false in fact probably a competitor and will be sued if they find out who it was that posted this slander. they should really check there pants and facts and pockets to see if they have the money to pay out for damages. pur12 is great and is an incredible product and opportunity.

• Sk
      8th of Dec, 2009

It's called reading the terms and conditions!!! When placing your order, it goes over the T and C's 3 times. This is in standard font and the primary terms are only about two paragraphs long...2nd sentence in it states you will be billed after the trial period and put on a monthly autoship. You can read right?...that's all you had to do!!! Maybe you should act like a grown adult and be accountable for your actions instead of bashing a company for your mistake!