ACIA BERRY MAXX / unable to cancel order

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Acia Berry Maxx makes it impossible for you to cancel your order. I hadn't received my order after 3 weeks and decided to cancel my order. I tried calling several times but was put on hold and then disconnected. I finally got through to their answering service, apparently at their lunch time, and was told to go to www.cancel@aciaberrymaxx.com and cancel my order. The website does not give you the option to cancel it tells you to call to cancel. I finally received my order and after trying it out it did not work for me. At this point I will go through my financial institution to get reimbursed if they charge my credit card account.

Tr

Comments

Br
  6th of Jan, 2009

went on line to try free trial then there was no way to cancel further shipments

Ja
  17th of Feb, 2009
ACIA BERRY MAXX - unauthorized charges
acia berry maxx
Arlington
Texas

I ordered this product to try for approx $4.95 . I have received 2 additional shippments and no return address. I dont want this and I have a charge on my discover for 85.70. I have called to complain and discover has noted it. I have tried to contact the company with no answer.

Janet Wilson
9895 Brooke Circle
Germantown, Tn 38139
Feb. 17, 2009

Ca
  27th of Feb, 2009
ACIA BERRY MAXX - unauthorized charges
ACIA Berry Maxx

My daughter ordered this on line. Tried to cancel they still charged her account again this month. Her bank is now working with her to get this taken care of. Going to call the Office of Consumer Affairs.