ACIA BERRY EDGE / cancellaion

1 Arvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-456-5591

I ordered a product with a 30 day trial, I paid 3.95 for shipping and handling. My account is being charged 79.95 before my 30 days are up.
I am told to call company for a RA NUMBER AND WITHIN 30 DAYS RETURN PRODUCT FOR A FULL REFUND. THERE IS A 30 MINUTE WAIT TO SPEAT TO SOMEONE TO GET THIS RA #.
This is an attempt to make consumers frustrated so they will give up...refund is guaranteed for FIRST shipment only...your account will be billed every month and they will not honor cancellation request.

Comments

• Ta
      6th of Feb, 2009
    ACIA BERRY EDGE - can't contact to cancel or return unused product
    GNS Inc.
    6452 Fig Street, Suite A
    Arvada
    Colorado
    Phone: 1-303-456-5591

I HAVE TRIED TO CALL AND GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER TO RETURN THE UNUSED PRODUCT, BUT I CAN'T GET THRU. I HAVE TRIED FOR 4 DAYS NOW. I HAVE LEFT MESSAGES ALSO FOR A RETURN CALL, BUT WITH NO SUCCESS.
    I ALSO WANT TO STOP THE AUTO SHIP OF THIS PRODUCT BEFORE THEY CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD AND WON'T RETURN MY MONEY. THEY WON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK IF IT IS AFTER 30 DAYS. YOU CAN ONLY EXCHANGE FOR SOME OTHER PRODUCT THEY OFFER.
    I HAVE UNTIL THE 14 OF FEBRUARY TO CANCEL THIS BEFORE THEY HIT MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE WITH THIS MATTER.
    TAMARA BOOTH
    35768 WCR 27
    EATON, CO. 80615
    970-454-2428

• El
      28th of Feb, 2009

I am having the same problems. I called and canceled my order the day I received it because I saw written in small print about charging me an additional 79.00. I spoke with someone who told me they would cancel the order and I did not have to do anything more. She never gave me this mysterious return number so now I am being turned over to a collection department for non-payment. Wish I had looked into this more and never ordered this stuff.

• Gn
      19th of Jun, 2009

To: TAMARA BOOTH

Sorry if you were having difficulties with our company. Our records indicate your account has been refunded as of 02.12.09. Also we show that your auto ships have been turned off since 02.11.09 so you will not be receiving any more products from our company. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely