Comments

• Ly
      25th of Jan, 2009

I too, have fallen victim to the scam of these folks. I oredered a free trial of Hoodia drops advertised on the Oprah Winfrey website. I got the Acia "free" to try for thirty days. Now that they have my credit card number, they have enrolled me (without my permission or knowledge) in an every month rotating program where my card gets bill $44.00 each month. I have tried to fight it with my credit card company and plan to let as many people know as possible. Don't fall for this.

• Je
      31st of Jan, 2010
    Acia berry and colon cleanse - Two charges taken on the same day from this company of 79.98
    QFL amazingcombo.com
    4350 W 1650 N #A
    Cedar City
    Utah
    Phone: 435-865-1473
    amazingcombo.com

I received a free trial of 30 days for acia berry and colon cleanse. I never agreed to continue to receive the product at any price. I found out today that I am having taken out of my credit card account 79.98 and it was taken out twice on the same day. I have never received additional product for that price as the offer clearly stated that I could participate in a free research project and try the product free.

1st of Feb, 2010

Honey they are scam artist that need a real job.

• Te
      11th of Feb, 2010

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. IWAS CHARGED 79.98 ON JAN 14 THEN I WAS CHARGED 54.95 ON THE 27 OF JAN MAND ANOTHER CHARGE OF 86.93 ON THE SAME DAY. THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST AND NOT AMERICANS!!!