ACI weight loss system / SCAM

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

I signed up for the free order of acai berry on line. Yesterday I received two bottles and $139.97 was charged to my credit card. NO WHERE ON THE WEBSITE I WAS IN DID IT STATE THAT I HAD TO CANCEL WITHIN ANY AMOUNT OF TIME... NO WHERE ON THE WEBSITE DID IT STATE THAT I WOULD BE SHIPPED MORE ACAI AND IT WOULD BE BILLED TO MY ACCOUNT. I AM CONTACTING THE BBB OF HOLLYWOOD FLA ABOUT THIS SCAM. IN ADDITION, MY HUSBAND RECEIVED A PHONE CALL THE NIGHT BEFORE THE UPS DELIVERY (IT WAS A RECORDING) THAT WE WOULD BE RECEIVING A SHIPMENT THE NEXT DAY AND THAT IT MUST BE SIGNED FOR. WHAT A TRICK. THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

Comments

• Di
      8th of Aug, 2009

The EXACT same thing happened to me about a week ago. I had ordered the free trial of the acai berry on line and they charged $139.97 to my account. I had been trying to contact the company for a week now! Finally yesterday they answer and I explained to the woman that there was no where on the ad or anywhere to cancel the order nor did it inform me that I was actually ordering more of the product. She said she'd call me back in 2 hours... she never called. When I called them back no answer and they're closed on weekends. What a scam. Is there any way that you know of to get my money back?

• Ki
      10th of Aug, 2009

Get in touch with your credit card company.l