Aci-a-slim / Aci-a-slim-0 Cancel orders

United States, Utah, Draper Review updated:
Modling Box Inc
12278 South Lone Peak PKWY
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day

N  8th of Dec, 2008 by

Acia Slim - Cancell further orders

I did not understand the terms . I had no intitions to keep taking the pills. I only wanted the trial amount. Please do not send anymore pills to me. Sharon Shirey
A  4th of Jan, 2009 by
Please cancel all futher orders from today's date Jan. 5, 2009.

Distict Heights, Md
A  5th of Jan, 2009 by
read the fine print...this is a slick internet scam. I complained and will now await credit for sending 2 bottles, neither authorized. I only agreed to a free trial. I complained and without a fuss they agreed to credit me after I threatened BBB and internet fraud.
N  8th of Jan, 2009 by
They billed me 4.95 for the trial. There is nothing in the trial sign up that mentions recurring deliveries. I have been on their web site again and if it is there I cannot find it. The best part is after they billed me 4.95 the first month, then they started biling me 79.95. And of course I am having trouble cancelling it. And on my credit card statement the billing name for the charge is AciaSlim Software. Software? They are pills. What a scam.
A  28th of Feb, 2009 by
I had written for them to stop mailing me these pills months ago. They had stopped, but now I just got another bottle of them in the mail the other day...what gives????????

If it is billed again we can have the bank stop the billing.
A  9th of Dec, 2009 by
acia slim have scammed me aswell how do i go about complaining about them and also who to contact as they have not left any contact details