Aci-a-slim / Aci-a-slim-0 Cancel orders

1 12278 South Lone Peak PKWYDraper, UT, United States Review updated:

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day

Comments

• Ac
      8th of Dec, 2008
    Acia Slim - Cancell further orders
    Jacksonville
    Florida

I did not understand the terms . I had no intitions to keep taking the pills. I only wanted the trial amount. Please do not send anymore pills to me. Sharon Shirey

• Su
      4th of Jan, 2009

Please cancel all futher orders from today's date Jan. 5, 2009.

Sucre
    Distict Heights, Md

• Jw
      5th of Jan, 2009

read the fine print...this is a slick internet scam. I complained and will now await credit for sending 2 bottles, neither authorized. I only agreed to a free trial. I complained and without a fuss they agreed to credit me after I threatened BBB and internet fraud.

• Jc
      8th of Jan, 2009

They billed me 4.95 for the trial. There is nothing in the trial sign up that mentions recurring deliveries. I have been on their web site again and if it is there I cannot find it. The best part is after they billed me 4.95 the first month, then they started biling me 79.95. And of course I am having trouble cancelling it. And on my credit card statement the billing name for the charge is AciaSlim Software. Software? They are pills. What a scam.

• Pa
      28th of Feb, 2009

I had written for them to stop mailing me these pills months ago. They had stopped, but now I just got another bottle of them in the mail the other day...what gives????????

If it is billed again we can have the bank stop the billing.

9th of Dec, 2009

acia slim have scammed me aswell how do i go about complaining about them and also who to contact as they have not left any contact details