AChinaSeller / PHONES

1 olumbus, OH, United States

BE AWARE PEOPLE OF ACHINACELLER.COM and ACHINASELLER.INFO

I purchase 3 phones and paid over 400 dollars, He told me he would provide a tracking number within 24-48 hours. after 3 days he tell me the phone is NOT in stock and he will upgrade me to a XIaomi 2S, if I agree to send another 120 dollars by western union. I refuse and ask him to send the 2 phones he had in stock and refund the 3rd one.

He refunded 94, 99 to my paypal account and gave me a DHL tracking number for the other 2 phones. The tracking number never show up on DHL website, I call DHL and gave them the tracking number 87254986CN, they told this is not there number.

I send this crook an email, stating if I do not get a real tracking number I file a claim withPayPal, 2 days after thet I get another tracking number claiming to be EMS, that number also was bogus.

I file a claim with PayPal, he send me an email telling me to close the case and he will send the phone the next day, and also refund me a paypal fee. Forgot to mention he charge me a 5% paypal fee and 40 dollar DHL shipping.

THANK GOD i use PayPal. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER, DO NOT PAY WITH WESTERN UNION, 100% your loose your money.

THIS IS A CHINA CROOK, Most of the positive reviews are his.

Ka