Comments

• Ha
      15th of Jun, 2008

Ya, They are very careless. I ordered them for all of the gre books and I got them after 16 days of order. Also there is lot of misprinting and mistakes in books.

• Sh
      22nd of Jul, 2008

i have also ordered for wow picture dictionary it has been more then 1 week still there is no sign of getting the book.im still waiting (dont have a choise) ..they are being very careless which might cost them some customers.

• Fr
      6th of Nov, 2009

can any one tell about online courses of achievers point for gmat, is it good or bad?

• Vi
      8th of Nov, 2009
    Achievers Point Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd. - Extreme delay in delivery
    Achievers point
    India
    achieverspoint.com

It has been 9 days when I ordered a book on WOW technique for GRE preparation and I've not received that book. Even when I made a call on the number provided on the site (Customer assistance they say, huh!), the seller on the other side asked my name and date of order and told me that she will get back after few minutes, but after few minutes when I didn't get any call, I called on that number but no response. They even didn't pick up the phone.
    I am waiting for the book.

• Ro
      10th of Nov, 2009

Dear Rowling,
    It seems that either have not availed Achievers Point services or your just part of competitor racket, else must be aware that Achievers Point do not sell any printed material for IELTS or speaking which may contains "British Council" stuff.

Achievers Point which started less than 3 years ago with just single computer at very small office in Delhi. Now boasting nine centre across India with 500 plus students enrolling per month.

I will really appreciate your concern if you could be in touch with Achievers Point on official email Id info@achieverspoint.com or +91-9899004123.

• Gu
      3rd of Jan, 2010

I totally disagree from achievers point saying. They make huge delay in sending the material. I payed on line for a book named win over words from achievers point website on 27 dec 09 sunday night.The book is not been received yet. I called the each number of their delhi location. They just say the person concerned is absent and will come tomorrow and this tomorrow never comes. So this a problem for every one who just surf the internet pay online by just seeing their presentation in the internet. Their consumer concerns is totally disappointing.

"I am disappointed by their service."

5th of Jun, 2010

Achiver point is the most unproffessional organization.

I paid them in advance and send them the note. After 15 calls i reecieved part material after 20 days.

For rest of the material i am calling them from last 2 months ...there is no news of it.

God save me from these cheaters.

Manu

• Pr
      1st of May, 2011

agree with this.i have ordered the book win over words 15 days before.upto now ii didnt get the book.will i get the book?i have paid the money carelessly

• 86
      8th of Mar, 2013

I feel glad and thankful to Achievers point for its help and support for our overall development because after coming here today I am able of wrirting in english all because of the teachers hardwork, patience and attentive towards each as they leave no ungroomed student with their excellent guidance throughout every course and basicly I felt that Achievers not only focuses on the academic but the overall development of the personality of a student bacause the faculties are friendly and starts from the very basic of the support and good method of teaching in any like- Math, Verbal or G.K etc.

• Ra
      23rd of Jul, 2013

When I searching for IELTS tutoring, I inquired at various places & took demo classes. But the kind of trainers, particularly British Council trained, are available at Achievers Point, I must forced to give my 10 out of 10. I found their method very impressive. I will my fried to join achievers if they are really serious for more than bands 7 in IELTS.

you rock achievers :)

• Pr
      5th of Aug, 2013

The biggest turning points in my life

Joining Achievers Point has been one of the biggest turning points in my life. I joined the institute to take coaching classes for GRE and TOEFL and needless to say, I could sense a remarkable improvement in my performance within a very short span of time. The teachers were extremely cooperative and always encouraging. They left no stone unturned in instilling a sense of confidence and thought process that are so very essential in cracking exams like the GRE and TOEFL. The classes were interactive which meant every one of us was given the chance to view our opinion and perspectives on a given topic. The pedagogical methods applied were innovative and modern, thereby, making the classes extremely engrossing and intensive. I really wish to thank Achievers Point and convey my best wishes to the faculty and staff. Cheers!!

• 00
      7th of Aug, 2013

Teacher helped me how to improve my English

As I was a science student so I was weak in English. First I was very worried when I took admission in Achievers Pt. But when I met Indrani Mam she guided me a lot. She pointed out my mistakes. Not only that she also helped me how to improve my English. Earlier I was not able to write properly in English. But because of Indrani Mam's hard work and dedication I could write properly with lesser mistakes. And all this transformation was possible because of Indrani Mam. Last but not the leas she also devoted a lot of time after class hours to discuss my weakness. (Mohit IELTS student)

• Ca
      2nd of Dec, 2013

Achievers point is a totally fraud institution...They claims in their website as greindia.com, gmatindia.com and all...They are claiming having offices all over india.But the fact is they have a single room in delhi where all classes are held.They are only money minded...Keep away from them

• Ga
      16th of Mar, 2014

Andrew is a very enthusiastic and friendly person. He teaches us with great passion such that everyone is excited about learning. He takes care of every minute detail and corrects us on our language whenever we need improvement. He is always ready to help everybody overcome his/her weakness and I am really impressed with his teaching skills. He is also a very knowledeable person and knows his job. I am sure that his methods will help me and others improve our IELTS scores

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2014

I praise Gita's mam's pedagogy, she is thorough in every topic covered. I have started loing Verbal section and keen to build my vocabulary. I am sure i will be able to learn 3500+ words because she has been laying so much emphasis on Vocab part which is her expertise. I hope to score good in Verbal section in GRE. Thank you !

21st of Apr, 2014

I find the classes to be really productive. I look forward to gaining more insight. The faculty and staff have proved to be really helpful

• Va
      23rd of Aug, 2014

these people are as* *oles. They will take away your money and will not pick phone after that. asked them to write statement of purpose. they promised me to email it within 2 days and did not give me anything. they are saying you can do whatever you want and did not return my money. I wasted 8000 rupees

• Ev
      31st of Jan, 2015

They are a fraud organisation. The good comments here are deliberately posted by their own staff. It is high time the THOUSANDS duped by this 'company' unite and get it closed.

• Ev
      31st of Jan, 2015

Achievers Point should pay back the money they owe to THOUSANDS they have cheated over the years. The money will run into CRORES: BELIEVE ME OR NOT.

They are dodgy enough to get away when anyone files a police complaint. SEVERAL have been filed by students who have confided.

They should be prevented from making fresh 'admissions' and their MD brought to justice.

• Ni
      2nd of Jan, 2016

Actually Achiever's Point is a fraud organization whose only aim is to extract money from students. The teaching staff at the institution is barely qualified they have cheated two of us taken our money and after class experience of 1 hr session we want to withdraw the money but now they are not refunding the money and the staff specially Deepika from pune branch is very pathetic and ask us to leave like a beggar