AchieveCard / fruad

TX, United States Review updated:

I was sent a prepaid debt card and the fees was taken off the card immediately. So whatever money you put on the card, will not save any money because they will take it off the card. Today, I call the company to complain that I have never use the card and I tried to make a purchase on Black Friday to save on a pair of shoes and the purchase was decline. I call and recieve my balance on the card, it was $5 on the card. I had loaded $131.00 on the card. There was alot of unauthorized charges on the card. I am gald that I didnt load the card with money again. They want me to call the business to dispute the charges and I didnt prevail. You LOSE with this card. I will never use this card.

Comments

• Mt
      Nov 29, 2010

fORT WORTH TX COMPANY . TRSCN CLRNG. I want my 29.99 back in my AT&T, BILL IS MY POHNE BILL. I HAD ALREADY CANELED THIS MARRI TERESA ORTEGA

• Jn
      Feb 15, 2011

We respect the privacy of our cardholders and are prohibited from discussing any customer service issues on public internet forums, such as this one.

Achieve Card has dedicated employees standing by to assist customers and answer questions. Call 1-800-486-0273 to speak with a customer service agent. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8AM to 8PM CST, and Saturday 9AM – 6PM CST. We are also available to assist via email at [protected]@achievecard.com.

Please feel free to read additional comments from Achieve cardholders by visitinghttp://achievecardtestimonials.com. These comments were gathered from our quarterly customer satisfaction surveys.

• My
      Jun 01, 2011
    achievecard - Achievecard prepaid debit card
    myachievecard
    Thailand
    achievecardinfo.com

Achievecard What? It is a prepaid debit card, it gives you the financial regulations. Can help control costs by yourself. From which I have been used very easily. If we want to we can buy a prepaid card called "MoneyPak" fill in the card using our easy purchase The Card Where? Very easy to buy online is sold at walmart, it is possible to all other divers. With the availability of the cards that we can make financial transactions easy and secure. Moreover, the points also. Accumulation can be taken to redeem the prize with Like someone used. Introduction to interfere with thanks.

• Da
      Dec 04, 2012
    achievecard - Fraud and Scam
    Acheive Card
    Texas
    Phone: 8004860273

This is a underhanded trick. Scam There is no Advantage to using this card. Any reason mediocure credit causes one to use a prepaid or secured card make darn sure it reports good payment history to all reporting agencies and then you within a year or two receive a real credit card based on your perfect payment history with some other card and Not Achieve. No where on there sight can you find THE ADVANTAGES FINANCIALLY TO BUILD GOOD CREDIT AND THAT IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE CREDIT AGENCIES SO YOU CAN SEE IT FROM ACHIEVE ONLINE.

This Achieve sent us these cards in the mail unsolicited because when we apply for any other card online or through mail or phone one of those application card companies shares our IDENTITY WITH ACHIEVE AND FOR WHAT, ...A PAYBACK. MONEY AND BEST OF ALL A LIST OF OUR Vitals, name and and serial number.

Tear up this card when you get it but MAKE A COPY AND BEGIN TO COMPLAIN TO FAIR ACT AND LOCAL BBC AND AUTHORITIES AND KEEP BLOGGING ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK WHERE THEY ARE SCAMMING THE PUBLIC AND STEALING our IDENTITY THROUGH ANOTHER CARD COMPANY. DEALS DEALS DEALS$$$$$