Achbarrou Telecom, Chaks International, PHS Belgium / Have you Been Scammed by Achbarrou Telecom, Chaks International, or PHS Belgium

1 21 boulevard BessiƩresParis, France Review updated:
Phone: T: +33 6 44 67 03 96 T: +33 7 77 93 10

Hasna Achbarrou, Abdel Samad Rhetassi, JEAN PHILIPPE LECLERC they are one big elaborate scam. It has been 2 months and no refund nor and more communication. They tell you its logistics problem but its not. They have told me over and over again that they are not a scam. However they are a scam. We purchased Galaxy Screen that were supposed to have cracked glass, and good lcd, and DIGITIZERS. I have contacted an attorney in France, and in the UAE. If you are interested in joining the suit please email me or send me a message so that my attorneys can contact you. We are try to bring them to justice, and make them answer for what they have done. You will need prrof that you wired the money to them or paid them via paypal, and have not received a refund yet. Please contact me so we can continue to stack the fraud charges against them. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL SCAM YOU. THEY HAVE NOTHING FOR SALE. Search the who is on them and you will see that they are all connected.

Be
May 11, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      12th of May, 2015

sir, I have been scrambled by this man, Hasna Achbarrou, can you help?
    My email address is