Acess Care Collections, Inc - Atlanta, GA / Poor service!

I had the opportunity to try to settle a debt today by a letter that arrived in my postal delivery at my home, As well I had received a phone message directing me to call this number back and ask for a Mr. Bead. [protected] . And to give an registration number when they answer on the other end.I said okay ! I owe someone & forgot , So I call... "Hello what is your name Please? , I
decided not to give my name to the lady.....then she asks me to verify my home address, my ssn# , and my date of birth , and for business purposes only would I please verify my banking information.

"Uh , excuse me , don't you want the reference ID Number , Mam' " , "No sir , just answer with the information that I requested first , please!" "Uhum Mam' , I don't know who you think your talking to but I'm not in the habit of giving out my private information over the phone too someone I don't know!" "Click" !!! The line goes dead! I waited a moment then dialed the number back, the same woman answers the phone and starts off saying , I'm sorry sir we contacted you by mistake"!! I told her, how would you know that, I never gave you any of my info , not even my name?!!! "CLICK"!!! (She Hangs Up Again) . I called our local police , turned over the mail and, (I had recorded the phone call as well), turned over to the police a copy of the taped phone call! and let them document the incoming call earlier in the day on my caller id system."

FOLKS THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM "!!! "BE CAREFUL"!!!

Comments

• Le
      17th of May, 2008

We also received a call from this company, on our business line. They called several times in one day and left no message so I called back.

The lady who answered the phone would not tell me what the name of the company was but wanted to know the number that they called, I asked again what the name of the business she was representing and she said "this is a business" I told her she was calling another business and not a personal phone and she hung up on me.

I called back and the same lady answered the phone, we basically went throught he same conversation except she insisted she was not the same person I spoke with 5 minutes prior. This time she got really nasty and told me she was a collections agency. I told her that she was calling a business phone and told her that since she was a third party collections agency and was asked not to call I was under the impression that she needed to cease making phone calls.

She got extremely nasty, and wanted to know what my name, address, and ssn was. No way she was getting that information. She basically said she was exempt from the "do not call list" and could call as many times as necessary in a day.

Sounds like bad new to me the way they are operating this business.

• Br
      22nd of Jul, 2008

THEY CALLED MY CELL PHONE ABOUT MEDICAL BILLS FROM MY HUSBAND I ASKED WHEN THESE BILLS WERE FROM SHE SAID OCT 2002 AND MARCH 2003 THEN SHE TOLD ME MY HUSBAND SS#, (I WORK FOR A BANK HAS A COLLECTION AGENT), AND GAVE ME ALL SORTS OF INFORMATION, I TOLD HER BEFORE I GIVE HER ANYMORE I WANT A CERTIFIED LETTER MAILED TO US VERIFING THEY ARE A REAL COMPANY AND THIS IS A REAL DEPT! SHE SAID "WHAT MORE INFORMATION DO YOU NEED?" I TOLD HER THEY ARE MILLIONS OF FISHING AND SCAM ARTIST OUT THERE AND I WAS NOT GOING TO MAKE A PAYMENT UNTIL I CAN VERIFY THEY ARE A REAL COMPANY! THEN I HUNG UP. I CALLED BACK AND ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, I TOLD HER THAT IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW TO GIVE OUT INFORMATION ON AN ACCOUNT, ESP A SS#, TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON ON THE ACCOUNT SHE SAID WELL IT'S NOT IN TEXAS AND I SAID YES IT IS!! THAT'S WHERE I LIVE!! SHE GOT SILENT I TOLD HER I WAS GOING TO MAKE A REPORT AND CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND HUNG UP!