ACER South Africa / acer laptop

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

I bought an Acer laptop from you on 2016 April 13. The purchase price was R4999.00.
Between 13 April ’16 and 3 July ’16, which is 87 days, on the 3rd of July I went to CNA to report that the product is defective #cutoffwhilsttyping. CNA gave me a contact details of their stakeholders(User Experience Centre).
On the 12th of July I started contacting User Experience Center(UEC), UEC sent a courier service to fetch my Acer. At about 14 days later, they returned my laptop. Cased resolved!
This year again in the middle of April 17 as I was on leave busy with my working on my pc I had the similar challenge where the laptop #cutoffwhilsttyping. So due to the long holidays, I had to wait till May when I was able to report the case to CNA, and they referred me back to UEC who told me they could not help me since the warranty had expired.
So, I disputed the warranty claims as to how can I forfeit a warranty which was intercepted by defective in 87 days of purchase. UEC gave me Acer national number which I called.
#Acer gave me their findings of the damage, and alleged that I have a hand in the damage of the product due to liquid spillage which I vehemely refute those findings, see attached Pics from Acer. My other suggestion was that Acer takes me for a lie detector to determine if what I say is beside the truth. My last conversation with Acer Mr Steward was that they keep the laptop till I get the best product.
#Recourse, I need CNA or whosover is involved to give me a good and reliable product or refund for a failed transaction.

• Updated by dino ceegage, Sep 13, 2017