Acer Notebook Pc / Acer Corporation is a rip off
On November 28, 2008I've purchased a Acer Notebook for my son as a Christmas gift. Sometime in January, while in the middle of using the notetbook it shut off and wouldn't reboot. I contaced a representative of Acer via telephone. After numerous attempts of trying to reboot the system, it would not turn back on. I was informed that I had to send the system to their repair office so they could repair it. I had to $50.00 to have the system mailed to Acer so that it could be repaired.
I received the notebook sometime in February. The system worked well for almost two months. I had to constantly call Acer to help me reboot the system. Once again in May, the system started to have problems again. It would shut off while in use, it would not charge without the charger being plugged directly into the system than it eventually stopped working all together.
I was told on May 22, 2009, June 11, 2009, and on July 9, 2009 that I had to send the system back in to the repair office and pay to have it shipped. I spoke to many supervisors and no one would assist me. Everyone told me that ther was nothing they could do.
I do not think that it is fair to me already paying $349.99 for the notebook plus $39.99 for an extended warranty and $13.65 for tax to have to pay $50.00 eveytime something goes wrong with this lousy system. I am very upset and frustrated. I don't know what to do or who to turn to for help.
More Acer Notebook Pc Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop
- Acer America Corporation - Планшет Асer Aspire/P3
- Acer America Corporation - Acercloud 14 Netbook