Acer Aspire Laptop / Problems with my Acer Laptop

1 Australia Review updated:

To the manager of Acer,

I’m writing this letter to make a formal complaint about a business named Lake Macquarie Computer Services work on my acer Aspire 3630 on 15th to 22nd November 2006 to debug a virus which I thought was a small problem. My father took my laptop which he bought for me from Retravision Belmont which he purchased on 2nd August 2006 to Lake Macquarie Computer Services to get the virus out of the laptop while I was interstate working. This Lake Macquarie computer services roger, had my acer laptop for 7 days to fix this problem which I thought should only take 2 days at the most to fix.

When I received my laptop it seemed to be in good working order as I don’t use my laptop to do much work on It seem to be o.k. but as time went on, I’m spending a lot more time on my laptop its seems to be very slow and noisy making shutting noises from keyboard and disc drive seems to open up all the time automatically.

So I decided to look at the systems hardware and found that I only have 256mb ram which I thought I should have 512 mb ram. I’m not sure what is missing and what I should have on this system. I believe the work done by this computer consultant is effectively ruining the reputation of acer by leaving my laptop in this working condition. It makes you wonder how many computers that are left in this condition. Being a professional outfit, do you think you could take the appropriate action in relation to this matter. I would greatly appreciate if we could fix this problem.

Yours sincerely,

Belinda McCann
My home phone: [protected]
Mobile no: [protected]

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Oct, 2007

I have purchased a new laptop and I need to register it... so I needed some guidance...

• Su
      12th of Apr, 2008
    Acer Aspire Laptop - replacement of Acer Carry Case
    Acer Aspire

I have only had my laptop for a few months and one of the keys sticks(u) which is in my address and I cannot log on.

• Lb
      21st of Apr, 2011
    Acer Aspire Laptop - customer service
    Acer
    Cincinnati
    Ohio

Bought an Acer Aspire one yr and a month ago and the screen went out. I called their support line and they wouldn't fix the computer because it was technically one month out of warranty. So on their website they have that they will fix 1 issue for $99.00. So when i asked them about that they said that only applies to questions asked on software. When it clearly states software and hardware on the page. Who would pay $99.00 to ask a question? If your Screen in not working, you know it's broken. You don't need to ask a question about it. I have had nothing but problems with Acer. A one year old laptop should not need a new screen already and Acer should be willing to remedy that. It makes them and their product look bad. I will be posting this everywhere i can to get attention. And I'll never, ever by another Acer product. Buyer beware!!!

• Nj

From,
    N.JANARDHANAN
    No.3B, Kavery Street,
    Leelanagar, East Tambaram, Chennai - 59

I have purchased a ACER Aspire Laptop in the name of C.R.RAJASEHARAN from BIGG IT, a group of IT SHOPPEE PRIVATE LTD, Kumbakonam with the invoice no.933/09/10, date on 20.08.2010 for the amount of Rs.31000/- . Along with that ACER CARRY CASE was also given to me. After purchasing with in a month the problem raised in the key board of the Laptop and it was replaced by the Manager of BIGGIT, Kumbakonam.
    Original CARRY Case was taken by the BIGGIT persons and duplicate one was given to me. Few days after it become just like as Soriasis Skin and very ugly. In the mean wile my family is shifted to Chennai in the month of January 2011. I wanted for replacement, i went to BIGGIT, Kumbakonam but there was no BIGGIT shop. It was vecated from there. Then i caleed the Manager in the mobile number which was given in the bill. But the mobile numbers are also not working. At that time the Carry Case was in the Warranty period. So now i am sending my complaint regarding the defective Carry Case and it has to be replaced.
    So kindly arrange me immediately to replace the Carry Case and give me original one. Your authorised delar deceived me and has given me mental agony. Otherwise i have to go for litigation against BIGGIT and you also. Avoid my legal proceedings.
    My mobile No. is 9445627663.