Acer Aspire 9410-4933 / cracked lcd cover by hinges
It would be nice to see a Class Action Lawsuit against Acer for their refusal to repair a cracked lcd cover (near left hinge) on their notebooks. Acer customer support only states, "the laptop is out of warranty and they have not heard of this issue."
When researching the cracked cover problem online, it is evident that this is a common problem with many models of Acer notebooks. The replacement part costs $109.00, and you have to do it yourself. This is an Acer design flaw and the consumer should not have to pay for the repair (warranty or not).
Are there any attorneys out there willing to take on this issue?
More Acer Aspire 9410-4933 Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will never buy another acer product! 
- Acer Aspire One - absolute worst customer service 
- Acer - warranty not honored
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - terrible service