Acer Aspire 5610Z / CD/DVD drive failures
Within 5 months I have experienced two complete CD/DVD drive read/write failures; one was supposed repaired and last for less than 2 months. I refuse to send it back for the second repair since on www.my3cents.com I found a fellow complainer who sent it back 3 times for the same problem. Sorry to mention your competitor but we are all in this to help I am sure you agree.
Hope this helps you and your readers.
I am a reasonable person but it looks like I may have to sue them for loss of income as I am small and my computer is my sole tool for my business. If you have readers who could help me with this process (without condoning my action on your part), I would appreciate it.
Dean L. Ritchhart - Principal
Ritchhart & Associates
P.S. Keep up the good work. I am a retired auditor and I love to see some justice especially for those who can't defend themselves. As a footnote I do have all of the documentation to support my claim and request for a replacement (maybe a Dell... you think?) in the event that I choose to sue or can find others to join in a class action suit if the complaints keep growing.
More Acer Aspire 5610Z Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop