Acer Aspire 3627 / Irresponsible behavior since last 10 months!

1 Australia Review updated:

Today i am completed to lodge a complaint against the acer staff in Australia for not responding to my problem responsibly since i bought Acer 3627 in march 2006 from office work in Townsville. Within two months, i bought into notice the problem with my laptop to the customer care service staff of acer in Brisbane. i told them that there is some heating problem with my laptop and it is shutting down by itself because of which i lost lot of unsaved valuable data many times. i asked for the refund of my 1299 $ or a change of laptop. They advised me to deposit my laptop to some local computer repairing centre in Townsville. Even ofice works members did not replied to my problem with responsibility. They told me that they are not concerned with the defects in laptop. It is company who is responsible for it.

The local repairing centre returned my laptop in about 15 days during which i suffered a lot (being a university student, i do most of my work on laptop). I thought that mine problem has been solved but with in a month the problem again reappeared. i again called the Acer customer care service staff and they gave me the address of some other repairing centre in Townsville. But after keeping my laptop for about a week, they told me that there is no problem with laptop. This shows what kind of service acer is giving to customers. when that problem aggravated, i called brisbane office again and they asked me to send my laptop to brisbane repair centre. i did the same and they returned my laptop in a week. initially for a month it worked normally but now since last wo days, it is shutting down again. and i am now completely frustrated with the acer and acer services. i have spent 1299 $ but all in vain. i have never seen such a irresponsible behavior with any other company before. I suppose, Acer is selling defected pieces on the name of warranty. Once warranty is over, its customer who has to suffer. Acer got 1299 $ for 0 $ product. How smart are acer management people?

Gaurav Singhal

Comments

10th of Oct, 2008

I aply online for education loan in S.B.I My form has been accepted because I fullfil all condintions but when I contact with banks maneger & fild officer for loan they do not give me loan.They says we will give loan that person whose, s they like I belong from a VPL family . My family is not able to submit my nest semester college fee of B. Tech. & my study will stop due to this .Now I am helpless Please kindly take a necessary action. I will very thankfull for this kind ... .SALIN KUMAR ... .FATHER SH. PIRTHY SINGH .B.TECH. 1st YEAR(TEXTILE CHEMISTRY) COLLEGE= THE TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF TEXTILE & SCIENCES BHIWANI, HARYANA