ACER AM5620 / Terrible quality product
I purchased ACER AM5620 – E1204A in December 23 2007. After I connected I started to discover problems, new-year eve first weeks January, i partially ignored problem, (blinking monitors, turn on and off by itself in sec-two intervals) In the first week of February I called Future Shop, Broadway Vancouver BC and ask if I can bring computer for repair. They took computer returned me back after 3 MONTHS with similar problem, not fix one plus DVD is not working and additional to that, instead of 3 GB memory I have now 2 GB!!
I just now, called Future shop again, and spoke to Manager Peter OG from computer department, he was not friendly i must say, and he offered me that i can bring computer back but there will be some diagnostic charges. Diagnostic charges?!?! For the computer that I didn’t use at all and paid $800+ !!! I didn’t know what to say except “Peter, you just lost one of your customers” He answered “It is fine with me”
My question is what kind of customer care that is?
More ACER AM5620 Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop
- Acer America Corporation - Планшет Асer Aspire/P3