Ace2three.com

Posted:

disconnecting the game thereby making loose the game

4.7
ace2three.com
India
ace2three.com
i was playing rummy game conducted by the site. the game is 201 pool and bet is Rs.25/-. when my score is 63 i was disconnected during a game and my game count was taken as wrong show, even though my count was 2 in that game. so my score increased to 143 with out any fault. i checked my internet connectin and it was working fine. but this game is not opening. this had happend twice to me earlier. this site appears to be a big fraud and looting money from public. i request public not to loose money by paying to this site.
Complaint comments Comments (42)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Gambling Games

Comments

N  4th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
indian cheating game site is www.ace2three.com
N  16th of Apr, 2011 by    +3 Votes
its a very fraud game .
when u wil go for play u wil loos the first transaction amount
then by curiosity u wil agin go for transaction the amount for replay. Its a very very fraud game . Dnt adict to it.
Really hapens to a lot of my friends .They loos upto 50k .
A  14th of May, 2011 by    +2 Votes
some times they are cheating with player when we are in ply they automatically disconect our conection with ace2 three two times i'll complaint but no responce from the comitty
N  23rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have had similar experience with respect to this site more than dozen times and have lost lot of money but I did not suspect the site doing fraud but i took it as if some internet problem. Now that on seeing the comments of others i am also suspecting the integrity of the site. It is always better to be safe by not going to such sites.
A  20th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yes i fully agree with u? Hence i want to deactivate my account. Can anybody help me in this regard.
A  31st of Jul, 2011 by    +2 Votes
yes it s a cheating website
they are having clever algorithm to make a person win and laugh
N  31st of Jul, 2011 by    +2 Votes
Yes i fully agree

they are having a clever algorithm to make a person win and lose
i lost around 30k..whenver you add cash some opponent does deal show without giving you chance..he is human only but he gets cards like that if u add cash continuously.
A  30th of Aug, 2011 by    +2 Votes
Yah This is cheating game when we win one time lost several times don't play this game
A  4th of Sep, 2011 by    +1 Votes
i have noticed some of the players in every game will drop when my game is good and they will win on the first card when my game is bad. Its a total fraud. They are monitoring every game.
Its better to play with play chips and don't go for real chips. I have not lost much in this but please advice others not to bet money on this,
N  22nd of Sep, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I have found this as a fraud game as per many users comment .. But to be honest my dad is playing for last 6 mnths and he has redeemed upt0 30k and invested upto a maximum of 7 or 8k only .. so only I couldnt believe watz d pblm is .. Anyway my advice is to avoid this game since majority of people lost only ..
N  26th of Oct, 2011 by    +1 Votes
thiss site is 10000 parsent scam
A  3rd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
yes ace 2three is fraud one
A  9th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
i loss 40+ games in serial. but resently i win 20+ games in serial my account put in hold AND ask my proofs. he side frodalret.isend my proofs but my account not activete
N  13th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
now i am playing, line is disconnected i have lost rs.252.
N  13th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
now i am playing this game i have low point at the time line disconnected i have lost rs.252. pl give rs.252 or my money
A  9th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi,

I am from Bangalore. Mine also same case. I redeemed 15K and still 10K is there in my account. They are saying like I did some fraud and they blocked my account. When I send mails, no reply from them. Please help me to resolve this. And please try to close these kind of sites in India. Please think of this how to close this site..I am planning to file a case in consumer court. Please help me how to file a case and remaining procedure, whether its useful If I put case..Thank you very much...
A  21st of Jan, 2012 by    +1 Votes
yes this ace2three is a fraud site.they cheat people and grab money from them by monitoring our game their own company people will only play, and always they only will win and cheat others. Don't play in that and loose your money simply.This government will won't take any action regarding this.Because the site owner has high influence in government. Playing cards is illegal in India, Police will catch the people who play cards and send them to court but playing in this is not illegal what a pity.friends who have to take it seriously and post comments like this.Not only this we have to mail to Presidents Office, Prime ministers Office and C.M Office.We have to send more mails then only they will respond, youth is spoiling very much by this.
N  5th of Feb, 2012 by    +2 Votes
Yes above all the comments are true.
A  26th of Feb, 2012 by    +2 Votes
i agree with all
N  22nd of Mar, 2012 by    +2 Votes
dont play at ace2three.com, the customer service sucks, their flash client (installed on your laptop/desktop) has bugs, I have complained about it to them couple of time but they never care. They will

tell you their server diagnostics which will always say that you did not play in time.

And also i doubt if all the players are for real or some of them are auto bots.

you can never win money from this site

(see the attached screenshot, i was discarding the card and it wantedly dropped me out of the game, you can see the discard button on the screen)

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree