Ace Wigs / Liar, Liar

1 930 Tahoe Blvd Ste 802-401Incline Village, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 775-833-1442

Ace Wigs is a rip-off!!! Please only buy from them if you want to deal with scam-artists. Your money will disappear from your account, and you will be left without a wig and most likely will not get a refund. Tell your friends and family about this fraudulent company before it is too late!!! Word of mouth goes a long way.

Unfortunately for most people, if you ever in this lifetime get a call-back it will be from the infamous Kim (who is a man). He's rude and has no remorse when it comes to scamming people out of their hard-earned cash. We're in a recession and apparently he thinks it's okay to scam people, nevertheless. He thinks his job is so secure, even though he's down-right rude to people. I believe in karma. What goes around, comes back around.

The worst part about this company is the fact that they also sell medical wigs, for people who have experienced hair loss due to cancer and other illnesses. That's just not right for these people who are already victims to be victimized all over again!!! Please hold onto your $$$ before becoming a victim of this company.

The number on the website is voicemail only. So you have to wait (sometimes forever) for someone to finally call you back. Even if you send an email, good luck getting a reply back to that.

I was a victim and I want to prevent others from becoming the next victim. Kim has no regard for anyone. His favorite thing to do once he calls people back is to get smart with the person and then hang up in their ear. What the heck???!! What kind of business is this? Bad business!!! Please put the word out there about this company. Tell your family and friends and ask them to tell their family and friends.

Sooner or later, Kim's evil ways will catch up with him and kick him in his a**. Until then safeguard yourself and others.

Comments

• He
      29th of Sep, 2009

I was just about to order from them again, but saw several complaints and looked into it. My order took for ever and someone told me it would be 7-10 days. It took much longer and I sent an email in regard to the status of my order. The response was " I don't know where you got the idea that it would be arriving on that date, it takes much longer. Looking back, that was my first order on-line for a wig, it was a very negative experience, especially compared to companies like Paula Young. I have had stage 4 cancer twice and although they say you may get a discount, I was told there are no discounts! I have been ordering alot of wigs lately and will no longer associate with ACE, and will pass this on to two friends of mine interested in buying a wig also. Thanks for the post. Heather

4th of May, 2010

ace wig is a rippoff i order 5 wigs and they pretended that they had been discontiented
    and tried to keep my money i reported them to my bank for FRAUD And my Bank reported them to the Sheriff and got my money back all $114.75
    So you all do the same

4th of May, 2010

To all who ace wig has rippoff i suggest that you report it to your bank and your bank will report it to the sheriff and you will get your money back
    I reported mine to my bank and got all my money back all $114.75 back

BE WARE EVERY ONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ACE WIG
    THEY HAVE SET UP ANOTHER SITE AND NAMED IT
    INTERNATIONAL WIGS DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY

• Pe
      21st of Jun, 2010

I have ordered a wig at acewigs too. when my order didn;t appear on the acount status page and didn't get respons on my emails i went to google their name. Then I found this website. It's only 5 days ago i ordered the wig. And since I'm in holland it could take weeks before a package from the us arrives here, I'm not sure if I'm being ripped off. But i can only hope I recieve the wig I ordered. I have payed by paypal and informed them about this website with complains too so maybe they will stop cooperating with the company. Even if I do recieve my wig, they have ripped off a lot of others and i have never experienced worse costumer service.

I will not order there again even if I do recieve my order. And to all the others DO NOT ORDER AT ACE WIGS and ALLWAYS check the name of the company before you order something... (Thats what ive learnt now.. a bit late)

• Co
      26th of Dec, 2012

Avoid these people at all costs. She is not rational at all. Never seen such stubborn ignorance in a person. There is something seriously wrong with her.