Ace Wigs / Cancelled order but bank charged
On Sunday, 2/22/09, I inadvertently completed an order form for a wig without realizing my search had taken me to a wig description I did not want. I immediately ordered the correct wig and called the listed number to cancel the first order.
The representative on the phone told me it cost "too much" to cancel an order and refused to do so. He told me to send an email to Debbie, the customer service representative, which I did, on 2/22/09. No response coming on the next business day, 2/23/09.
I checked my credit card statement online 2/24/09 and both wigs were charged. No answer at Ace Wigs.
I did receive a cancellation email on 2/22/09, but my account was charged anyway. The phone must be off the hook since I continually dialed and only received a busy signal.
More Ace Wigs Complaints & Reviews
- Ace Wigs - Fraud and cheating 
- Ace Wigs - Liar, Liar 
- Ace Wigs.com - Terrible experience 
- Ace Wigs - Fraudulent behavior
- Ace Wigs - Non shipment 
- Ace Wigs - customer service and restocking fee
- Ace Wigs - Wig
- Ace Wigs - Gabor wig
- Ace Wigs - Ripoff! Scam and Lies!
- Ace Wigs - This is actually an extremely POSITIVE REVIEW