Ace Wig & Hair / Awful service

Today I was scouting around to prepare for a photo shoot, so I decided to pop into Ace Wig & Hair in Centreville, VA. As I was walking around looking at the wigs I noticed the woman from behind the counter seemed very suspicious of me and soon was behind me watching me as if I was going to steal something. When I looked at her she never once asked me if I needed help. When I went to write down the prices of the wigs that I liked, she proceeded to yell at me saying that I wasn’t allowed and wanted to know what was I doing in her store. I tried to explain that I am a photographer and that I am trying to find the right wig for a model (which I showed her a picture of the girl) she was uninterested and told me to open up an account with them. When I tried to give me information for the account she wouldn’t take it. She simply brushed me aside and wanted me to leave her store. I am highly pissed and surprised! I was treated so rude!! I suggest if you live in the area DO NOT SHOP THERE!! The older Asian woman was discriminating against me... now whether it was because of my age, race, or both, I don’t know. I just find it ironic considering she was blasting Christian music.

To

Comments

• Si
      4th of Dec, 2009

I just found out that this sorry ### excuse of a co. is in Centreville, VA!!! I live in Richmond, VA. I ordered a wig, and 2 wig caps from them almost a month ago. There is absolutely no reason why I should not have recieved my wig long ago!!! They will be reported to the BBB. I have had it!

26th of Aug, 2010

I just experienced the exact same thing as Tommy above. The lady behind the counter looked very angry that I was even in the store. Then when I asked to try on a wig, she shrugged her shoulders and said Well you'll have to buy a wig cap. Mind you, she never left her spot by the counter to even come over to talk to me. So I said That's fine, I understand that. And she said nothing. So I said "Okay, then I'm ready" and she goes "WHICH ONE?" very annoyed. All my politeness went out the window but I still kept my composure and said "You would need to come over her to get it". She huffs and puffs and starts to walk over. I said "Do you know what? If you don't want my business, fine. I'll go somewhere where I can get customer service" and walked out. How in the world does that store sell anything?