ACE International, Greece / Fraud in Employment

1 Greece Review updated:

Dear friends, I want to share my worst experience with ACE (Associated Consulting Engineers) International, Greece (http://www.aceintl.net) with you all.
I had applied for job to ACE Int’l, they accepted & confirmed my employment & made a mutually signed Agreement. Then I started Visa process in which I spent more than 1000 USD. When the process was about to be over, suddenly they refused to recruit me without giving any reason. In that I lost my current job by putting trust on their offer and also lost my precious time, efforts & money…
I would sincerely advise that if anybody gets a job confirmation from ACE Int’l., please do not resign from your current job as they may cancel your appointment at any moment. As this people do not have any moral/ethics so they won’t reimburse your visa processing expenditure also. Please learn from my experience as I have made a loss of more than 1000 USD.
Please feel free to contact me at walagota@yahoo.com for any further assistance.

Comments

• Za
      6th of Jun, 2011

Dear and respectable friends, i want share one fraud in Athens in greece. here have one Restaurent her name is 24 hours, on the road 44 Suggrou ave. in athens.this shop is managed by two parteners mr. takis and mr. xristos.they have 6 delieveryman for delievery of food in house. but they not showed to (ika) govt. of greece. they shows only 3 workers for this work.they made delievery from 11 to morning till 2.00 at midnight. he gives tax to ika only 4 hours every person but they are working about 12 hours everyday.and this shop made reciepts (appodiksis) only half for her permanent customers. not full reciepts. and they will pay only 6.5% tax to (efforia) govt. of greece. no 13 % as shedule per govt. i say that they are a big mafia group. her telephone numbers as above :- 0030-210-9221159, 0030-210-9222749. wish that may be any person of govt. of greece will go there and catch them soon...