Ace Industrial Supply / Harasing phone calls

Burbank CA, Milford, IA, United States Review updated:

I keep receiving phone calls from this business even after asking them several times not to call me back. It seems to be a game for there telemarketers to call me back immeadiatley after hanging up the phone for the sole purpose of interupting and harasing me, and then they had a different salesman call ten minutes later! This all started about two years ago. After I ordered a few things from them, they started calling on a regular basis. Finally I told a salesman that I can not afford to do business with you because of the phone calls. I asked him to remove me from there list, he then blew up and started swearing at me. I hung up on him. He called back immeadiatley and was sreaming on the other end of the phone! After a while the calls stopped. Several months went by and now they are calling again!

Jt

Comments

• Ju
      Apr 16, 2010

they have been doing the same to me for years

• Ju
      Apr 16, 2010

They have been doing the exact same to me for years

• Hc
      May 31, 2012

I will tell everyone who is or has had the same issues with Ace Industrial that we have had. I had to get the CA Attorney General and BBB involved, I even filed a complaint with the Do Not Call Registry. I would suggest filing complaints with the above mentioned entities ASAP. We had a horrible problem with them calling and hanging up and calling back and swearing, I even spoke with several "managers" and they too proved themselves to be liars!!! I figure the more people that complain, the more negative attention Ace Industrial will receive. I sent several certified return receipt requested letters to prove just how many times we requested them to discontinue contact with our company. I would strongly suggest filing complaints with every entity that has anything to do with poor business practice as the more complaints that are filed the more they will be investigated and hopefully the more fines they will receive. If you have support showing you have asked them to stop and they do not stop, they are violating several laws most of which are Federal!

• Th
      Sep 18, 2012

Listen to HCass we must file formal complaints! Do your part to stop this business from stealing our precious time and money.