Ace Hardware / your sponsorship

I do love Ace. Have shopped there for years. Whatever town I'm in, if a need arises, I look for Ace. I'm switching to True Value. As long as Ace Hardware is a sponsor of the Laura Ingraham show, after she, like poison, described the immigrant cages to "essentially summer camps, " I am done with Ace. What a disgusting characterization. Any corporation that supports that kind of trash will not get my business, and on the list of her show's sponsors, Ace is my only long-time go-to store that appears. That stops now, and I won't look back as I look now for True Value when I map my way to my hardware needs. I'm a 45-year-old employed white male and father with household needs, if that fits your demographic in any way. If you pull your sponsorship of that show immediately, I'll re-consider. Thank you for your time, and for your past years of customer service.

Ca
Jun 19, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      19th of Jun, 2018

guess your ok with the billions we tax payers spend for these illegals
    guess kate steinle's ( if spelled right) family should just accept some illegal deported atleast5 times killed kate?
    what about that family?
    not like there shoving these kids out on a giant ice glacier and have them fend for themselves
    there is food for them beds and i'm sure other things
    I for one am sick of democrats who care more about illegals than they do citizens and our military