Ace Hardware — your sponsorship
I do love Ace. Have shopped there for years. Whatever town I'm in, if a need arises, I look for Ace. I'm switching to True Value. As long as Ace Hardware is a sponsor of the Laura Ingraham show, after she, like poison, described the immigrant cages to "essentially summer camps, " I am done with Ace. What a disgusting characterization. Any corporation that supports that kind of trash will not get my business, and on the list of her show's sponsors, Ace is my only long-time go-to store that appears. That stops now, and I won't look back as I look now for True Value when I map my way to my hardware needs. I'm a 45-year-old employed white male and father with household needs, if that fits your demographic in any way. If you pull your sponsorship of that show immediately, I'll re-consider. Thank you for your time, and for your past years of customer service.
More Ace Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Ace Hardware - pets drugged out of consciousness 
- Ace Hardware-Rebate Scam - do not fall for the rebate scam 
- Ace Hardware - manager's scam
- Ace Hardware - refusal to return 
- Ace Hardware - will not honor rebate 
- Ace Hardware - replacement of damaged product.
- Ace Hardware - sequentia 3/4in x 8ft white winyl moulding (m. cp113008) item no. 5033923 | 033069053083 $4.59
- Ace Hardware - return of items and no response to emails
- Ace Hardware - unethical behaviour
- Ace Hardware - ace hardware - granite reef / mcdonald scottsdale, az