Ace Hardware / management/ store owner

1 8665 auburn folsom rdGranite Bay, CA, United States Review updated:

My wife Monica Genera works here as cashier. She has been abusing drugs and should be in jail or mental facility due to her irrationality. She threatens to kill me, calls me racist hate words like f* stupid nig*, turns around and lies to everybody about me and whats going on, she has been cheating, a habitual liar, etc. The store manager keeps hanging up on me because they dont want to discipline her. Im highly upset with the management at this store and i will take all actions to move forward with this complaint until it has been dealt with to a satisfactory completion.

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

She's lying her ass off I got text messages right here I will forward them

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

Everything you just said is a [censored]ing lie

management/ store owner
  • Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

Your nephew shot and killed himself and you called me and asked me to get you a ride share. No problems in our relationship. Then you start calling me stupid [censored] when you got in the car didn't want me to come over there and then told me you were [censored]ing the guy who gave you a ride so [censored] [censored] you and your lies and [censored] everybody who believes you because you're just a [censored]ing raggedy [censored]

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

Does everybody know and I'm talking about the people that you're lying to know that you were facing two felony count charges for spousal abuse and I got you out of them because I went to the DA's office and beg them not to take you in on my [censored]ing birthday stop lying I love you but I do not care for your character

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

My wife works at granite bay ace hardware and she is a methamphetamine addict. She has repeatedly ruined our marriage with lies and confusion. Attempted to ruin all of my VA benefits and has falsified police reports against me all because she won't give up the [censored]ing drugs so [censored] you Greg keep running your store like you are I bet all your nice customers will go away

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

I love you but you know you are wrong

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

Here is what ill do, im tired of you people harrasing me so action has already been taken

Youre going to jail [censored]

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

Stop contacting me acting like youre not cheating then. Stupid [censored]

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

To argue your side you must have contributing factors that make you ill minded. In other words youre addiction has created a mind of its own

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

I love you, just think about all the lies you surround your daughter with. I cry everyday

• Updated by S86, Nov 26, 2018

I hope you lose everything without me so you go back to being a prostitute, I hate you

• Updated by S86, Nov 27, 2018

If you dont call you just a ho

• Updated by S86, Nov 27, 2018

[censored]es talk [censored], lie and hidejust like my wife. We are not divorced dumb [censored]s

• Updated by S86, Nov 27, 2018

If your wife talked sjit called you [censored]s and told you she was fucing a stranger id threaten anybody that believed it that was talking [censored] whats your number so we find a place to meet so i can beat the life out of you

• Updated by S86, Nov 27, 2018

I never even raised my hand to her you [censored]

• Updated by S86, Nov 28, 2018

Since youre lying I went ahead and contacted Ace Hardware corporate and included Greg in this [censored]

You think im stupid

• Updated by S86, Nov 28, 2018

I was going to delete this but seems that you like it

• Updated by S86, Nov 28, 2018

If I put a bullet in your brain that will make you my first murder victim, [censored] you and your stupid meaningless remarks. If you were smart you would hsve noticed that i deleted all the posts but youre an idiot so you brought the post back up you [censored] eating maggo- smack you in the face with a shovel then bury your ass alive and you wouldn't know the difference

• Updated by S86, Nov 28, 2018

I love my wife with all my heart

• Updated by S86, Nov 28, 2018

I love my wife with all my heart wether she cheated or not so [censored] off

• Updated by S86, Nov 29, 2018

I know and I feel my pain

S8
Nov 25, 2018

Comments

• Ot
      25th of Nov, 2018

None of this is true. My EX husband is lying here. He has been threatening me. I left him because he was both verbally and physically abusive. He tried to control me. He forbid me from seeing my other friends and parents. He told me that I had to delete all my male friends from Facebook. Now he is threatening me and sending me with nasty emails. I have contacted my lawyer with his defaming my character and slandering me online. We are divorced and it is him that is a liar. I am not cheating since we are now divorced. He has threatened to burn down my house and my parents house. He has threatened to kill me and my new boyfriend in our sleep. He is banned from coming to my place of work. He is not even allowed to call. I have a restraining order on him. But he still stalks my workplace and sends me threatening emails. I have blocked him but he keeps creating other accounts. He spreads lies about me to my coworkers. He has even created a fake Facebook profile of me and sent rude and nasty messages to my friends.

25th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story No offence but after reading both sides of the story I believe the girlfriend. Then there is also the possibility that both S86 and Other Side To The Story are the same person and trolling us. But if it is true. I am sorry that you had to go through having an abusive coward of a boyfriend

25th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story I believe the girlfriend here. But then again it is possible you two are the person trolling and trying to create drama.

25th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story o offence but after reading both sides of the story I believe the girlfriend. Then there is also the possibility that both S86 and Other Side To The Story are the same person and trolling us. But if it is true. I am sorry that you had to go through having an abusive coward of a boyfriend. Hope he goes to jail for his crimes and drops the soap, and learns what it feels like to have someone stronger than you beating on you and other things. Prison rape is very common and the victims are abusive boyfriends like your boyfriend. If you are not one person trolling this site than he deserves to be put in his place by other prisoners

26th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story Stop lying, you ruined my housing benefits meanwhile calling me a [censored]ing stupid [censored] while i lived out of my storage for 3 months you stupid [censored]

26th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story What would be any reason I would threaten to kill you? Stop lying

26th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story Let me get this straight, you got a lawyer for Facebook? You never were even my friend on Facebook since I've known you [censored]ing liar

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 I suppose that threat to "shoot me in the face" was also not by you. I reported that threat to the Police BTW.

26th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story If this is true you need to report him to the police right away. Only a coward threatens a woman like that. I have reported him to the police myself for threatening to shoot me in the face.

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 When I had enough of your verbal abuse you sent me threatening emails threatening to kill me and my family and new boyfriend. I am not cheating if we are divorced. I left you because you were physically and verbally abusive and you did not like that and keep sending me threatening emails which I have forwarded to the police. You ruined your own housing benefits. Not me. You always blamed me when you got physically and verbally abusive. You keep making fake facebook profiles pretending to be me swearing and harassing my friends. Now you are harassing me online. I have created screenshots of each and every one of your threats here and through facebook. You are the one slandering me because I left you. You always made excuses for the abuse you put me through. It was never your fault. You had a bad day at work. ect

@naere Youre lying

@icemanfist And who the [censored] are you

26th of Nov, 2018

@naere Maybe you should present yourself before you start talking [censored] dead person

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 Not only did you abuse me but you abused my daughter as well. You threatened to lie to social services and have her taken from me. You have threatened to hurt her. You have threatened to kill her.

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 You are only tough online and when you beat women. I truly believe your ex wife. People like you are cowards. Make threats online but run the other way when confronted. The fact that you cry everyday shows how weak you are.

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 You think I am lying about reporting your threats think again.

@naere [censored] show your face

25th of Nov, 2018

No offence but after reading both sides of the story I believe the girlfriend. Then there is also the possibility that both S86 and Other Side To The Story are the same person and trolling us. But if it is true. I am sorry that you had to go through having an abusive coward of a boyfriend. Hope he goes to jail for his crimes and drops the soap, and learns what it feels like to have someone stronger than you beating on you and other things. Prison rape is very common and the victims are abusive boyfriends like your boyfriend. If you are not one person trolling this site than he deserves to be put in his place by other prisoners.

26th of Nov, 2018

@icemanfist Sounds to me like I'll shoot you in your face

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 You know I am reporting your threat to another user to the police right. They take online threats seriously. Just leave your ex wife alone you coward. Or the big guys will deal with you in prison and show you what abuse is about.

@naere Ill kill you. How about that. I dont know you

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 You make threats online. You act tough hiding behind a screen name. IN real life you are a wimp. Letting some woman beat you. Crying because she "abuses" you. Probably cry to mommy, that is if you don't beat her.

26th of Nov, 2018

@S86 What mommy and daddy needs to do is to give you a good whooping.

26th of Nov, 2018

Here is what I am talking about the above conversation was made by him by creating a false accusation on my account. He has threatened to kill me and my family.

@Other Side To the Story Yeah sure [censored]

26th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story Where and when whore?

26th of Nov, 2018

I am not the one that is lying here and it is YOU that threatened another abuser to shoot them in the face. It is you that was physically and verbally abusive. I broke up with you before dating.

26th of Nov, 2018

Did your father beat your mother. Is this why you beat your wife? The only one I see abusive is you. Calling everyone names. Harassing her and calling her names. I hope she files assault charges against you and you get your due in prison. Your abusive language, threats shows how weak and immature you are. If you really let a woman beat you and make you cry you are weak. This is why you call people names and make threats. Maybe your own father abused you. Maybe your father abused your mother and you think that this is how a man behaves. But you are noting but a coward hiding behind a screen name.

@naere 5106927682 call me then and talk your [censored] [censored]

• Le
      28th of Nov, 2018

@S86 Yo... I just reverse checked your number. Have your name, C.S. and reporting all of this, with screen shots to the authorities in the area. Only idiots make threats on a public website, you dumb, pedophilic POS.

28th of Nov, 2018

@Leslie Carr I already did. But when I asked him to meet on his challenges by calling him he said he was just joking about wanting to meet up and fight Typical coward, makes threats online and backs down when challenged.

27th of Nov, 2018

Actually you all talk rough but in real life you would not hit me. YOu do not hit me only women. You abused not only her but her daughter.

27th of Nov, 2018

@naere You are right about that. When he challenged my boyfriend to fight he chickened out when my boyfriend showed up. He threatened to call the police. When my boyfriend said he would tell the police about how he beat me and physically and sexually abused my daughter he begged my boyfriend not to call the police.

27th of Nov, 2018

WE ARE DIVORCED. YOU SEXUALLY ABUSED MY DAUGHTER. YOU GOT MAD WHEN I BELIEVED HER AND NOT YOU.

27th of Nov, 2018

@Other Side To the Story Yeah he was bragging about that in the PM he sent me.

27th of Nov, 2018

I just sent you my info and you said you were joking about wanting to fight me. I guess you truly are a coward. Also claimed you bet up your own mother so you have no fear beating up a total stranger.

28th of Nov, 2018

You are a wimp according to your own review. Women beat you up. Do you really think you can take on a man when women beat you up.. You are weak.

@naere You must be Monica

28th of Nov, 2018

@S86 I don't know any Monica's. Little boy mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your internet. But you claimed to have raped her.

28th of Nov, 2018

I think Ace Hardware already knows that you beat and rape women including your wife daughter and mother.

28th of Nov, 2018

If you really "loved" your wife you would not be making a fool of her like this online and you would stop replying to her and her supporters.