Ace Hardwareexceptionally poor customer service

I called the store in desert hot springs ace hardware and asked if they had a pl-13- 2 - pin florescent light bulb. I told them what I needed
And if you had one in stock! I was put on hold twice and had to explained my self 3 times to 2, different male employees at this store over a 10 minute phone call. I explained that the bulb was for my porch light. I told the gentlemen that I would be right there and he said ok.!!! I live exactly 1 mile from your store. I get there and your doors are locked.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Desert Hot Spings, CA! There were 2 men in your garden area and I told them that I had just got off the phone with you guys regarding the light bulb. They explain to me that they are closed at 3. It was exactly 3 as I was speaking with them. I am so frustrated with people being incompetent and not doing there job..! I now have to drive all the way to palm springs to get the bulb because its a safety concern for me as I live alone and am female. They should have to pay for my gas $... They have just lost a valued customer for over 20 years.

Comments

• Ac
      Jun 03, 2013

Oh boohoo. You've been a customer there for 20 years but you don't have any idea that the store closes at 3? Give me a ###ing break. It's customers like you that make me sick. Having dealt with customers like you in the past as an ace employee I would bet money that you called around 2, 10 minutes later you hung up and even though you only live a mile from the store, I bet you sat on your ### for a while and ###ed around. By the time you finally got to the store they were closed. And being the ### person that you are you had a meltdown and were probably absolutely viscous to those 2 men in the garden area, even though they probably did nothing wrong. I bet they had a good laugh about how much of a c u n t you are.
    People like you just don't get it. It's never your fault. Always the store's. Ace hardware has great customer service. It's just people like you do not understand that it's a small store and idiots like you walk in expecting it to be like Home Depot. Believe it or not sometimes you're going to have to wait a while for assistance. You might have to talk to more than one person. Just because someone answers your phone call at ace, that doesn't mean they know anything about your specific problem. So yes, you might have to be transferred to someone else. Oh no! And by the way, when you lose it and act like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum, no one cares. So deal with it, you idiot.

Jun 03, 2013

Oh boohoo. You've been a customer there for 20 years but you don't have any idea that the store closes at 3? Give me a break. It's customers like you that make me sick. Having dealt with customers like you in the past as an ace employee I would bet money that you called around 2, 10 minutes later you hung up and even though you only live a mile from the store, I bet you sat on your big butt for a while and ###ed around. By the time you finally got to the store they were closed. And being the ### person that you are you had a meltdown and were probably absolutely viscous to those 2 men in the garden area, even though they probably did nothing wrong. I bet they had a good laugh about how much of a b you are.

Jun 03, 2013

Oh boo hoo. You've been a customer there for 20 years but you don't have any idea when the store closes? Give me a break! Its customers like you that make me sick. Having dealt with customers like you in the past as an Ace employee I would bet money that you called around 2, 10 minutes later you hung up and even though you only live a mile away from the store, I bet you sat on your big butt for a while and screwed around. By the time you actually got to the store they were closed. And being the crappy person that you are you had a complete meltdown and were probably absolutely awful to those two men in the garden area even though they probably did nothing wrong. I bet they had a good laugh and had some choice names for you after you left.
    People like you just don't get it. Its never your fault apparently. It's always the store's. Ace hardware actually does have fantastic customer service. It's just people like you do not understand that its a small store and idiots like you walk in expecting it to be like Home Depot. Believe it or not sometimes you're going to have to wait a while for assistance. You might have to talk to more than one person. Just because someone answers your phone call at Ace, doe not mean that they know anything about your specific problem. So yes, you might have to be transferred to someone else. Oh no! And by the way, when you lose it and act like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum, no one cares.
    The store that I worked at had tons of regular customers. Do you know why? It's because these regulars knew that it was a small store, and they were patient and respectful to employees. And for the record, I'm sure that if the employee knew that the store would be closing relatively soon, as in 10 to 15 minutes, he would have told you. This is why I'm fairly certain that you called earlier and then sat around. That's your fault. Not the store's. How dare you.

• Gi
      Jul 08, 2013

I feel your frustration as a consumer and I see the ACE WORKER proved your point by their comments, attitude and insults. By calling you an idiot and mocking you in their comments they just showed the public how much they don't value their customers opinions or care about your shopping experience. Yet your sales pay their salaries... funny thing how that works. No customers, no revenue, no jobs...whose the real idiot now?