Ace Fencing / Scam , do not use!

We purchased a split rail fence with wire mesh installed by Ace Fencing. Supervising the job was Chris Keller. The day of installation, 23 late, I was not home when they arrived. Chris Keller became angry and yelled at my mom about my not being there. He started the fence in the wrong place and when she corrected him Chris Keller blew up at her, asking how she would and if I showed her where it was supposed to be. She told him I didnt show her but I explained it to her that the fence was to start at the back corner of the house, go straight to the sidewalk and straight down the sidewalk to the bushes at the end of our property line. She asked him if he had the measurements he took at the initial meeting but he continued to yell and cuss and she heard him on the phone using profanity to describe her to someone. She went in the house to call me. My husband arrived at that time and Chris Keller directed his rage at him. He refused to show my husband with a tape measure the distance the fence was supposed to be (probably because he didnt have the measurements) I was not aware that I HAD to be there the entire time because I never received a copy of the contract and therefore hadnt read the terms and conditions.

Be

Comments

• Mr
      3rd of Feb, 2012

i had a railing and fence installed back in sept. they did a great job looks great!!! CHRIS seamed to be nice as i could tell

• Mr
      3rd of Feb, 2012

they did a great job for me i love the railing and fence AAAAA+++++