Ace Cash Expresscompany did not send my payment to my frontier account

On 9/18 and 9/24 I made a payment to my Frontier Fios account. I received my Frontier bill on 10/7 and returned to Ace Cash Express to inquire about my payments since they were never received by Frontier. I have returned on 3 occassions to complain to Ace Cash Express and each time I get the round around. As of this day 10/15 Frontier has not recieved my payments and Ace Cash Express has not been able to tell me where the money has gone nor have they refunded me my money so that I can pay Frontier Fios.

Go

Comments

• Ac
      Dec 20, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,
    We value your business. We apologize that this situation has been very frustrating for you. ACE strives to do the right thing for our customers and our people.
    Please send an email to [protected]@acecashexpress.com with your full transaction and contact details so we can assist you further. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to resolving this issue as soon as possible.
    Sincerely,
    ACE Cash Express

• Ac
      Dec 27, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,
    As a follow up, here is some further information. This should have been delivered to the biller 9/19 & 9/25. Please send an email to [protected]@acecashexpress.com with your details and account number. Once we receive your complete information, we can see when the payments were sent to Frontier FIOS or confirm that the store associate processed it through the correct biller. We look forward to helping you. Sincerely, ACE Cash Express