Ace Canopy / No delivery of product

1 MA, United States Review updated:

Buy absolutely nothing from Ace Canopy!

I ordered a garden canopy a month ago. They charged my credit card immediately, but I haven't received the canopy yet.

I tried to contact their customer service half a dozen times; they put me on hold for 20+ minutes and nobody answers. I miracously got thru once, and was promised that they would ship the canopy within one week, which didn't happen. I'm still waiting on my order and start to loose hope. Ace Canopy should be put out of business immediately.

Ja

Comments

• Od
      18th of Jun, 2009

We ordered a 20x30 canopy for our fireworks business. Placed the order on 5/31 and we still havent received the shipment.

A rep told us the sidewalls were backordered so my husband asked to split the order - send the tent now and the walls when they come in. Delivery was suppose to be today. My husband called back and they said it would be next Wed. as they never shipped the tent out.

While they have credited our account for a small discount, I don't believe I would do business with this company again.

24th of May, 2010

We ordered a $250 tent which arrived last week. We set it up Saturday and had rain overnight and it collapsed when the water puddled on the edges. Two sides of the framing were bent and it is now useless. Customer service says they will not replace it or give a store credit. Nowhere on the web site does it warn against rain. IT'S A TENT!!! Their response was "we apologize" Nothing else. Buyer beware of this companies' product.