Ace Bookkeepers / fraud

1 United States

I hired Edith M Lee as a bookkeeper to help me with bookkeeping services. Edith took over three weeks to complete a two hour assignment that she told me she would finish within a few days. After she finished I looked at her work and it was obvious that she could not even read the receipts and enter the information correctly after I sat down and showed her for an hour. I gave her a second chance and gave her more receipts to take home and simply sort along with finish the receipts she started on, she told me she would have them done in a few days again. I received a call from Edith telling me her daughter got a hold of my receipts and moved them in their house. It took almost a month to get some of my receipts. She still has not returned all of my receipts and will not communicate with me in regards to getting my receipts back. The company she works for claims high quality and professional service. If this is the case the company has committed fraud as well as Edith Lee. I would like my receipts back, she had been paid in full! I will be writing the certification board regarding this matter.

Ni