AccuReviews.com / Product reviews may not be real!

Copy of email sent to them on 2/3/07:

I was checking out your website. Initially was impressed. Then I discovered there was no method to do a review. If there is, it is very well hidden. That left me with the impression these reviews are most likely not truly from real people as indicated.

It appears that you are probably just advertising medium for Amazon.com or, more likely, ARE Amazon.com. Which I do see has many customer service complaints on the web.

Depending on the response I receive to this (prior to 2/7/07) I will publish a warning to others to be wary of the information found on this site.

Chuck

They did not respond. Does anyone else have any knowledge or experience about this website?

Va

Comments

• Al
      2nd of May, 2008

Want my money back ASAP

• Al
      2nd of May, 2008

I want my refund

• Sh
      9th of May, 2008

I am filing complaint with BBB, the order I placed came in dead tree and barely living plume plant. They didnt send the third item and had not charged my acct. for that yet. So I emailed them since you can't seem to get them to take calls. I cxl the third item and said to not charge my acct. Well they did charge my acct. After numerous calls trying to get through I had to trick them by hitting one option as if I am placing order. The girl said they would cxl the shipment and refund my card. Two weeks later no package even and still kept the charge on. I have been trying to get a hold of them now for entire week and phone is fast busy or just rings. Fly by night company I think. At any rate I now have to put in dispute with my bank and for sure taking the time to file complaint against this god awful company.. They take your money and if your lucky you might get your order, but count on it being dead plants.