Accurate Credit Solutions Now / I have never heard from them since.

1 192 Lexington Ave, Suite 2032NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.888.618.5542

I had a bad credit and I poster enquiry about any help in getting the loan. The same day I got a call from Accurate Credit Solutions Now representative. For not too high price he promised to solve all my problems. The money was transferred and successfully got and I have never heard from them since.

Sa
May 31, 2013

Comments

• Am
      30th of Sep, 2013

The above person is completely fake and has been trying to tarnish the name of the organization, we have had no complaints from our clients since last 6 months.
    The above person does not seem to be from America either as mentioned in his id, else he could have personally visited our office, apart from that his poor English is another proof that this comment is misleading, "I had a bad credit and I POSTER enquiry". The above person is an old competitor and has been taking out personal grudges, we have filed a legal complaint against him and are aware of his identity.

We would like to remind the readers that Accurate Credit solutions is an authentic company residing in New York and New Jersey, (address mentioned on our site) and our clients are free to visit us any time.

-Regards