Accurate Air Conditioning Heating / Horrible Service

1 5120 Franz, STE. 200Katy, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-295-2854

Accurate Airconditioning is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with (we had to use them because of a Home Warranty). The first time they came out, they told us our unit was frozen and they couldn't do anything. The second time (several days later) they came out and said they couldn't do any work again because of overgrown bushes (although they mentioned none of this the first time). I couldn't get in touch with anyone for DAYS and DAYS and after leaving numerous voicemails. Finally I got in touch with someone and made another appointment and they came out an annouced that our coil was old and needed to be replaced. Then, after getting an appointment (again days later) to replace the coil, I called the day of the appointment to confirm and they stated that they wouldn't be coming after all because their supplier had failed to give them a part. Absolutely ridiculous. It was finally fixed several days later.

More Accurate Air Conditioning Heating Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pe
      2nd of Jul, 2011

Just experienced the same with Accurate air conditioning. A tech put freon into the system and it was cooling fine but said it was a temporary fix, they would be back to change screens in attic. A week later (my AC was still working fine) different techs came instead of changing techs just cleaned screens. They asked me to turn off AC while doing this, they left said everything was fixed but AC never cooled again. I called office they said techs would be back same day but never showed. Called first thing saturday morning but receptionist said tech marked service down as "complete" so I had to call my home warranty company again.. It's 4th of July weekend and over 100 degrees in Houston!! The are idiots!!! Don't use Accurate Air Conditioning!!!

• Tr
      28th of Nov, 2011

Lauren and Prezident...you to have been through the typical accurate experience and I commend you both for taking to the internet and voicing your concerns. In my opinion...this is what you should do. The next time you have a problem with your unit and your warranty dispatches your workorder or dispatch to this company, call them immediately and ask for them to redispatch to another company. You do not have to just accept them as your contractor because your warranty company dispatches them. Do your homework, research the company and then call your warranty company tell them the reasons you do not want these folks to touch your unit. You have to do this on the front end because once they touch your unit and you have problems thereafter, your warranty company is going to keep sending them until that particular problem is fixed or replaced because they are the ones that first started the work. In my opinion...Beware...and this is the truth as I know it.

• Th
      15th of Dec, 2011

by Lorraine
    12/15/2011

ALL FIRST AMERICAN AND AMERICAN HOME SHIELD CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!

1. question and double question your non covereds. especially the disposal with a fee of $150. Check with your city because Accurate will tell you that they have to do it to dispose of it by epa guidelines when in fact...it makes it way back to the shop where employees scrap the old equipment for profit.

2. Although it is only necessary for someone 18 or over to be present at the time of appointment, if possible the homeowner or tenant should be present to see first hand what is being done. fyi..take pictures before they arrive and after. Do not wait days or even weeks to look at the work that was done.

3. Unless it is an unusual circumstance, things like control board/circuit boards do not take forever to come in. You should be able to go right back on the schedule for that type of repair. IT DOES NOT TAKE 3 - 5 DAYS FOR A SMALL PART TO COME IN...THAT IS JUST THEIR WAY OF BUYING TIME.

People do your homework. Your warranty companies use more than just one vendor. If you submit a claim and its dispatched to this company...I would call my warranty company back and ask for it to be redispatched to a different company.

There have been plenty of good employees that have worked for this company however they were employed by really rotten owners. Owners that do not appreciate their employees nor have their best interest at heart.

Of course this is all my opinion, but if you do your homework you will find my opinion is one of many...look at this page alone.