accupure / additional charges and extra products

United States Review updated:
Phone: 4402371074
I also signed up for free trial and shipping charges. Recieve 3 weeks later with additional products and charges. You are given 30 days to try. The reciept says you have 30 days to return from time ordered. Giving you only one week. I also found out today that they signed me up fpr another service which I was charged 29.95. In total this 4.95 trial has cost me about 95.oo. Some of which I will get back after returning and canceling what they have signed me up for. What additional surprises will I encounter in the future.
I will never do bussiness with this company again.
Thank you.
Cindy
Ci

Comments

Ta
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I also got taken with is supposed free trial offer where you only supposedly are charge for shipping of the "free trial offer" of Accipure diet pills and I also was taken with the "free" trial offer of ColonClense. I noticed a charge of $89.31 on my credit card statement and when I call my credit card company they said it was charge put thru by "Accipure" and they gave me their phone number. Someone in India answers the phone and says the statement I approved says I have only 14 days from the date I signed up to cancel.
WHAT A RIP OFF.
Ci
  9th of Mar, 2009

accupure - diet pill

I have also got the same complaint, I am being billed for this, does anyone know how to get a hold of the company.
Te
  8th of Apr, 2009
It is a SCAM my husband got the sample & they just keep on charging sending products we did no order & after we told them to stop the charges they keep right on ! It is a SCAM
Ke
  24th of May, 2009

accupure - rip off company
Tucson

ordered sample. for 4.95 got 3 products for 134.70 tried to cancel and return got a e-mail saying they would give us a return # in 24 hrs. 3 weeks later no #.
had to cancel card as they are now billing again under new name.
Bad Bad company.