Acculotto.com - The Lottery International / Atempted Id Fraud & deception

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

On the 19.09.2007 I received the below email.

I sent reply email confirming my win. I received an email from Mrs eva Pedro to contact TNT Courier Services C/o Mr Andy Jerry and confirm to him my name and address and to quote an order number to claim my prize. what made me suspicious was all the numbers supplied were premium rate 070 numbers and when I entered the address I had been given into my google search toolbar it came up with the Complaints Board warning of a scam to obtain ID's from the unsuspected and being apparently charged extortionate delivery cost by 'TNT INTERNATIONAL' to deliver the package. I therefore thought it prudent to let you know of this case, to discourage other innocent people from being conned by this Lottery International.

Thanks

Ref No: MELI-T/ 17-F044262312
Batch No:901/00319/HLP
Zonal Draw No: GMLA2-003
Grand Draw No: 12099
We are happy to announce to you our online sweepstakes draws held on 20th April,2007 when 15,000 email were drawn from the web and six emails were the finalists from the random selection which was due to commemorate the launching of our new computer balloting system.

Your email address attached to the winning refernce number MELI-T/
17-F044262312 and draw number 12099 has made you a winner of the sum of £500.000.00(G.B.P).

Contact Our Claims Agent
Mrs.Eva Pedro
Email: evapedro400@hotmail.com

In other to claim your prize,you are required to fill in the form below for the procession of your claim.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________
9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___________
10.AMOUNT WON:__________________________________
11.COUNTRY________________________________

Congratulations once more !!!
Sincerely.
Yours Truly,
Richard K Lloyd.

Comments

27th of Sep, 2007

Richard,

Even I received a similar mail and was bit suspicious about the same as a result I thought it appropriate to check the web for the same. Thanks for your article, or else I don't know what kind of problem I would have landed myself.

Regards,
    Sapna

• In
      6th of Oct, 2007

THANKS I GOT THE EXACT EMAIL I NEW IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT TO SEE IT REPORTED REASSURED ME SOMEONE IS TRYING TO STOP THESES PEOPLE

• Kh
      29th of Jul, 2008

Have received a mail from acculotto.com internationl confirming that i have won a prize of 700, 000 pounds and free mercedes car attached and pending for collection.

MR. ADAMS MARTINS.(Foreign Transfer Manager) told me to claim the winning prize and contact MR. Louis grey from express courier service(dispatch officer) after sending a confirmation mail to mr louis grey he asked me to pay the courier charges of 250 pounds that is 39000 rupees.

I am confused and worried are these people are real fraud? please do help me and suggest me regarding this, Mr louis grey from express courier services has aslo seent me the winning certificte and a winning cheque and letter of guarantee throug mail.

would you kindly please suggest me it is a genuine one.

• Aj