Accufleet InternationalHorrible place to work

I am an employee for Accufleet. We are a company that services aircraft with interior change, wash, lav and water. Let me tell you that it is the worst place that I have ever worked. The managers or supervisors have no power over their operations, Human Resources controls EVERYTHING. No insurance for employees. If you have to take a sick day it counts against you. You have to go to the docotor if you are sick(no insurance). They keep the origional doctors note, then call and verify that you were there. It will count as an excused absance, but will still count against you at evaluation time. They cheat you out of your money! If you clock out, and the time clock doesn't catch it (even if you have proof that you did) they will write you up, then not payyou for 4-6 weeks after your paycheck because that is how long it takes to review by video. Human Resources tried to make every employee sign a paper that gives them permission to hold your money that long.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TXYou better not clock in before your shift starts, even if you were told to by management, because your time will get adjusted to reflect that you started at your regular time instead of early. You can dispute it, but dont except to get paid for 2 full pay periods for that disputed time correction. We work at Bush intercontinental airport in Houston. In August the heat index on the ramp is around 110 Degrees with all the concrete and jet engines on. Accufleet will not put A/C in their viecles because HR says it will cost to much! Why would HR have anything to do with that desicion? Alot of people that work in corporate are related to employees. There is alot of double standards at this employer. Alot of employees are owed money from months back and still haven't seen it yet. I was late on my morgage because they shorted me 300.00 on my check. I gave them 3 days to fix the problem. They gave me the run around over and over. I finally went to corporate told them if I don't get whats owed me that I was calling the labor board. Within 30 min I got my check and HR told me not to tell any employees that I got it that fast. That is just horrable!!!

Comments

• Sc
      Mar 04, 2011

I applied for exterior washer position at Houston Bush airport went through the interview and got my picture taken and finger printed at the airport.They had me scheduled for orientation on March 1, 2011 and was told my the orientation was cancelled and that someone had left me a message that the class was cancelled and nobody at accufeet had left me a message.So as far as i'm concerned they are a bunch of liars.The price of gallon of gas isn't cheap.

Mar 04, 2011

I applied for the exterior washer position to work at Accufeet at Houston Bush airport and went through the interview and got my picture taken for the security badge and finger printed at the airport which took a couple of hours.Then they had me scheduled for orientation class on March 1, 2011 and was told that my oreintation class was cancelled because they had not talked to my former employer.I was told that someone had left me a message that the class was cancelled and nobody at Accufeet had left me a message.So as far as I'm concerned Accufeet are a bunch of liars and the price of a gallon of gas is expensive.

Mar 04, 2011

Sorry about reapting myself I didn't think the first went through.

• Jp
      May 26, 2015

Accufleet is the worst place to work at !!!
    The only way to get promoted at accufleet is to sleep with your manger AGUSTINE !!!
    Since John Simmons came to accufleet they have been nothing but over controlling about life !!!
    They want to know everything and it bothers them if you hang outside of work .
    Health insurance is 150 off each paycheck .
    Supervisors are okay. Except some are being brainwashed by John Simmons into being controlling and demanding !!!
    Agustin is the most gossip manger ever !
    Always in your business !!! Always asking if you would have sex with other employees

Vans are disgusting !!! N